chapter 28

"Seojun, I'm not sure myself but did you said i love you to me yesterday?"

"What!? No! Why would I say I love you to you, you're mistaking ig you need some rest yn" seojun said looking away awkwardly

"Yeah i also think that I'm mistaking but what actually happened yesterday, I mean after I passed out?"

"Huh..uh.. nothing..I mean after you passed out your brothers came and they brought you here and i went home"

"They didn't asked you anything? Like why we were together locked up there or who locked us?"

"They saw us getting locked in school's cctv camera and they saved us but they didn't saw those girls faces"

"Oh..okay..."

After this there was a awkward silence between us. I cleared my throat and stood up ready to go but then YN stopped me

"Um .seojun.."

"Yeah..?"

"Thanks you"

"For what?"

"For staying by my side"

She said smiling! Her smile was the most precious thing for me at that time! I'll do anything to keep that smile forever on her beautiful face.

I smiled back at her and turned around to leave..

When I got downstairs everyone was there sitting like some mafias...oh my bad they ARE mafias so I am..

They looked at me jungkook wiggled his eyebrows up asking me what happened up there...damn these brothers..

I just went there and sat on one of the chairs. I told them how yn thanked me and the way she smiled at me. After saying this I can see how they also started to smile unknowingly. Understanding these guys sure is difficult.

.....

Yn pov

I stood up from my bed. I was bored af laying on bed all day so I went downstairs.

I saw that namjoon, jungkook and jhope oppa were sitting on couch. I walked towards them. "Why you came here yn?" Jungkook oppa asked me. I knew one of them going to ask me this for sure. "I was bored upstairs that's why" "but still you shoul-" "how are you feeling yn?"  Namjoon oppa asked cutting jungkook oppa in middle. I loved how he pouted in anger..he looked soo cutee!!

"I'm feeling totally fine oppa" I said jhope oppa was sitting beside me he patted my head and smiled. I was craving this affection who knows for how long.. then jimin and taehyung oppa came there as well. They saw me and didn't said anything. It's okay...at least they don't look at me with those cold eyes as if  I'm a stranger.

Then namjoon oppa's phone ranged. He said it was dad's call. He picked it up after few minutes he cuted the call.  "Dad said that he and mom are coming home in few minutes" "wow that's great!" Jungkook oppa said but namjoon oppa was lil tensed about something. "What happened hyung?" Jimin oppa asked him ig he noticed the same thing.

"I think dad is upto something he sounded a lil different"
"You're just overthinking hyung" taehyung oppa said. "Yeah ig you're right"

...

We all were sitiing on the couch waiting for dad and mom to arrive. I was missing mom so badly!

Door bell ranged I stood up first and ran towards the door to open. I opened it and there was mom and dad standing. Without wasting any second I hugged mom tightly after mom I hugged dad as well. Then all of my brothers also came and greeted them one by one.

We all sat on the couch. Atmosphere was unusual...there was this tension in the air. I can sense it. Mom then cleared her throat. Her face was blank. I'm scared now...

"Kids I want to tell you all something"

"What it is mom?"
Jin oppa asked her

"Me and your dad are getting a divorce"

___________________________________

UNFORTUNATELY I'M STILL ALIVE!

guys I missed you all so muchhh!
Sorry for updating after so many days
Some shit was going on in my already shitty life that's why I wasn't able to update this long..and also sorry for this short chapter

Forgive your bitchy author :)

💜💜♾️