chapter 27- Devils

A/n pov

"BTS?!"  Zara said in utter shock. Making both other girls to look at her way, leaving them in shock too.

BTS walked from doorframe to them, walking dangerously close, in all black cloths looking extremely hot, being this hot should be consider ILLIGAL!

Maknaes stood their, hyung's sat on a sofa, waiting for the next thing to happen..

"You...know..why.. you're..here..?"
Taehyung asked slowly in his ocean like deep voice, taking small breathes in middle. The three girls shook there head because words were unable to come out of their mouth.

Jungkook came and grabbed zara's jaw firmly, looking right in her eyes. "You locked yn up in the school's store room, didn't you?"

"Y-yes I did...but why are you asking this? She's nothing but a poor nerd oppa I'm much better than her, leave her" just then zara got a print of a tight slap on her right cheek. "Stop blabbering nonsense you bitch!"

"But why are you guys doing this to us!? She's nothing to you!" Zara asked in frustration. "She's everything to us! More than you can ever imagine!" Jimin said.. yes jimin said THIS!

"Everything huh? What is the damn relation between you guys and yn? She can't date all seven of you at a time or if she is, then she's nothing but a fucking slut!!"

"I dare you to say one more bad thing about yn and you'll see the real hell right here! Right now!" Jin said pointing his gun at zara, staring at her soul with fiery eyes.

"G-gun??" Bo-ra and sujin said at the same time. The three girls never imagined this side of BTS ever in their life. "What you guys really are?" Zara asked in disbelief.

"We're the form of devils you're gonna see in your afterlife" jin said sliding his gun's point on zara's jaw.

______________________________________

Bts tourcherd those three for good 3 hours. Those girls eyes were barely open, they can pass out any moment. For the last time taehyung came forward and grabbed zara's hair and made her look at him. "If you girls said a word about what happened here, and what actually we're..then the consequence will be worse than this one, understand?" Those three just nod their head. "I need words bitches!" Taehyung said pulling zara's hairs. "Y-yes w-we will k-keep our m-mouth shut."

"Good" he said letting her hair go. Then they called their men and told them to leave these girls to where they brought them from. Soon they also cleaned themselves. Before going to their rooms.

________________________________________

Y/n pov

7:00 AM, it feels like i woke up after a decade. Then i recalled everything, yesterday's day was nothing but worse. But how in the world i ended up here? As long as i remember i was in store room with.... With seojun?

Did something happened between us? No no i don't think so.. he's my brother's friend and i think he won't do anything like that, at least to me..

My head is hurting like hell, i need to take some painkiller or else I'll sleep for one more decade. I got out of my bed and walked straight to bathroom.

Got freshen up, i was about to walk down stair but i heard a knock on my door. After placing a sheet neatly on my bed, i went to open the door.

There was standing jin oppa with a trey full of food. He smiled at me, i smiled back and moved to a side so that he can come in. He came and placed the trey on the coffee table.

"Good morning yn" he said sitting on a chair and signaled me to sit next to him. I walked to the another chair sitting on it. "Good morning oppa"

"are you okay?" He asked lifting the trey from the table. "I'm totally fine oppa just needed a painkiller for headache"

"Don't worry i knew you'll need it, so i brought it with me already"  he said taking out the painkiller from his pocket and placing it on the table. "Now eat this breakfast, you must be hungry" , "thank you oppa"

"Yn, seojun is here to see you" jhope oppa said coming in my room smiling brightly. But did he said seojun? He is here to see me? Why? I don't hate him tho..

After jhope oppa came, seojun came too from behind him. He came and our eyes locked. What is this thing that I'm feeling? Why it feels so good to look in his eyes but I'm being nervous at the same time.

"You guys sit, we have a work to do" jin oppa said getting off from his chair. He then grabbed jhope oppa's hand and then they both left us alone here. Huh..weird...

Seojun came and sat on the chair where jin oppa was sitting. He cleared his throat awkwardly. And then looked at me. Damn he's handsome..

"How are you now?" He asked finally. "I'm good now and what about you? After all you were also locked in there" i asked him. "I'm good too"

Seojun pov

After asking eachother how we are feeling, there was this awkward silence in the room. Then yn cleared her throat, i think she has something to say. She first took the glass from the table and gulped the water.

It would've been good if she stayed silent because the next thing she said was the end of me.

"Seojun, I'm not sure myself but did you said i love you to me yesterday?"

-to be continued-

_______________________________________

Again sorryyyyyy for late update :(

I was just busy in my college and diwali things that i totally forget about this story and Wattpad.

I again hope this won't happen again but i can't promise that i will update as before but I'll try to update as soon as possible.

See you guys in next chapter- 💜