chapter 5- dinner with BTS

Y/n pov

I looked back and saw zara. Unnies told me about her she's a bully. She bully every new student unnies told me to stay away from her and her minions. Zara thinks that she's a queen of this school. It's her misunderstanding she's just a girl with full of plastic face nothing else.

Lisa: what the hell zara? Why did you poured water in y/n's head.

Zara: Don't interfere in my matter Lisa. Better you stay away from this and not only lisa but all you because she's my new target.

Jennie: stop this bullshit zara or else-

Zara: or else what huh? And this bitch don't have tongue to speak for herself.

Jisoo: Zara y-

Y/n: unnie wait I can handle this.

Rose: but y-

Y/n: Don't worry unnie.

Zara: look now this nerd is going to handle us! You blood slut.

Y/n: I'm not your reflection girl.

Zara: shut up you bitch! How dare you to talk me like that?

Y/n: God gave me a tongue so I can talk like this to lowered bitches like you.

Zara: that's it now face the consequences.

Zara was fuming in anger. Saying this she marched towards me and was about to punch me but I held her hand and twist it. She groan in pain. Her minions came to help her. One of them came towards me and going to kick me but I was fast enough to kick her first she fell on group crying like a kid. Another one came I punched her on face and grabbed her hair she winched in pain. Then zara came towards me and she again tried to punch me but I kicked her in stomach she fell on ground. I turned to other side I saw bp unnies were shocked seeing my this side then I looked at other side and saw everyone was looking at me with wide eyes I realised what I just did I cursed myself under my breath I body went numb because every boy in cafeteria was looking at me even BTS also looking at me with shocked face. Ughh I this situation. Bell ranged I took my bag and went to my next class leaving everyone shocked.

BTS pov

We came in cafeteria for lunch again those annoying girls shouting their lung out why they have to shout every damn time we hate this so much we gave death glare to all girl they immediately shut their annoying mouth we like this so much to see fear in their eyes. we went to our table and saw y/n looking at us we smirked and she immediately turned around she was scared of us we like this when someone is scared of us but this time we don't know why we didn't like it. Something is wrong but we shrugged it off and started eating our lunch. Just then zara came with her minions. She started walking towards y/n's table we all looked at her. When she reached to y/n table she poured water on y/n head. We thought that she gonna cry but no we were wrong she got up and beat the shit out of those bitches. We were shocked to see her this side. We thought that she is a weak nerd but she's different. Woho! That was great. Zara was about to cry she is so annoying we enjoyed watching her getting beaten up by y/n. Everyone person in the cafeteria was  watching the scene and everyone was shocked like us because we never thought that y/n can do this. After beating all of them y/n stopped and looked up then her eyes fell on us and then whole cafeteria. She went numb we can see in her eyes that she's afraid now she was sweating a little. Before anyone ask her something bell rang saying that lunch break is over now. She took her bag immediately and got out of the cafeteria probably going to her next class. After she left all students started leaving cafeteria one by one. Some students came and took zara and her friends to nurse room. We also took our bag and headed to our next class.