chapter 3- going to mr. Kim's house

A/n pov

Mom: I-i hav-ve a b-boyf-friend.

Y/n choked on her food. Her mom passed her a glass of water and patted her back. After some time y/n stopped coughing she looked at her mom with wide eyes and said.

Y/n: YOU HAVE WHAT!!?!

Mom: see y/nie he's a nice guy and trust me you will also like him after meeting. Just meet him once y/n.

She said with hopeful eyes.

Y/n: mom how can you do this! Specially after what happened with me in past. Did you forget my past huh.. tell me mom! You're planning to add a new membe- no no add a new MAN in our family are you out of your mind!

Y/n said with some tears in her eyes. She can't believe her own mom is doing this. Well aware of her past. She didn't said anything and ran upstairs to her room.

Mom: y-y/n.. y/n listen to me baby Y/N..

Her mom called her multiple times but y/n ignored all that call and went to her room. After she left her mom cried hard thinking that her only and beloved daughter hates her now. She blamed her for y/n's condition. If only that day she was with y/n then that wouldn't had happened that day. After some times her mom also went to her room.

Meanwhile with BTS

After BTS came from school they went to there respective room to change and for some rest.

After a while their dad also arrived to their home. He went to living room and called their one of the trustable maid.

Mr. Kim: mrs Choi!

Mrs Choi leave whatever she was doing and ran to living room.

Mrs Choi came in living room and bowed to mr. Kim.

Mrs Choi: yes master did you called me? You need something?

Mr. Kim: no mrs Choi I don't need anything just call the boys to come downstairs I want to talk something important to them.

Mrs Choi: okay master I'll call them.

After that she also went upstairs to call BTS. After some while mr. Kim heard some footsteps. He lifted his head up to see his sons coming to his direction. Mr. Kim sat on one of long couches that were placed in living room.

Jin: yes dad you called us?

Namjoon: is it something important dad?

Suga: is there any problem in our today's deal?

Mr. Kim: calm down boys there is nothing anything to worry about. I want to tell you guys a very good news.

Jhope: really dad what is it?

Mr. Kim: boys I have a girlfriend and I'm going to marry her soon!

BTS: WHAT!!

Mr. Kim: don't raise your voice at me.

He said with very cold and scary tone. BTS gulped and shut their mouth.

Jimin: but dad what if she's a gold digger or some slut?

Mr. Kim: watch your mouth jimin and I checked her all information she's innocent. She's not any gold digger or slut. And she and her daughter coming our home for dinner so better you guys behave.

BTS: DAUGHTER!!?

Mr. Kim death glared at them and they again gulped hard.

Taehyung: dad I'm never gonna accept them as my mom and sister.