chapter 20- unknown

BTS pov

"Tell me what?"

We heard yn's voice asking us. We hope she didn't heard the whole thing. We turned around and looked at her, she was wiggling her eyes like she was asking us again by her eyes. We gulped and looked at each other in hope if someone came up with a logical excuse.

"A-actually yn w-we were telling ms. Choi to tell you to take care of yourself. You haven't got much sleep from past few days because of it you're making things in your mind that's why you saw blood earlier and faint thinking it's real."

Yes! Namjoon hyung got 148 iq just for nothing.

"But who told you that I saw blood?"

Fuckk

"Yah! you dumb girl! Obviously ms. Choi told us."

Pheww! Thanks jiminie for saving our ass.

"Okay enough of the talking, yn you should rest now. Let's go everybody."

Jin hyung said and singled us to gather in living room. We all headed towards living room and got seated on couches.

"Huff..we nearly got saved.." yoongi said tiredly closing his eyes. Just then taehyung's eyes fell on the envelope that was kept on the table just infront of them. "What is this?" He questioned to himself. Hearing his question everyone's eyes shifted to taehyung and then towards that envelope.

"It's probably the envelope that yn received a while ago." Jhope said making the doubt clear. "Then it's useless." Jimin said annoyed. How can you say it's useless?" Jungkook asked seeing no logic in his hyung's statment. "Because it's yn's" jimin said shrugging his shoulders. "It's not yn's she just recieved it" jungkook was getting irritated by this whole conversation now.

"Enough of you guys" namjoon said being done by these two arguing over a envelop. He took it from taehyung's hand and started to open it. When he opend the envelope his found some documents.

He read them and stood there in shock. "What happened joon?" Jin asked to his yonger brother. "These are the weapon's dealings paper that mr. Lee was going to send us"

"What!? They stood in shock "What are they doing here? Jhope asked. "Didn't we said him to send these in our base?" He continued.

"I'm thinking the same thing". Namjoon said analysing the document more properly. "But thank god yn didn't saw these documents, otherwise we could have got in a big ass trouble." Jin said sitting again on couch sighing heavily.

??? Pov

I was sitting on my chair in my luxurious office. A wine glass in my hand looking out of the big window. The world got beautiful again, isn't it? Why shouldn't we ruin it again? I smirked to myself thinking about someone. My thoughts interpreted by someone knocking on door.

"Come in" I said to whoever it was. My man in his neat uniform appeared infront of me. I signalled him to talk. He nodded and started to speak, "boss, the task you gave us is completed. We found the location and whereabouts of your old prey."

He said. I smiled to myself in victory. "Good job" I told him. He bowed to me and left from my office.

My plan is taking place now. Then my eyes fell on the photo frame that was on the table. I took it in my hand and admire that person's face.
"Things are going to be interesting, Aren't they Yn?"

A/n pov
in kim mansion

Yn came out of her room bored by resting there. She was walking downstairs looking at her phone finding something interesting to watch. Unknowingly she skipped a step and was about to fall when someone held her by her other hand preventing her from falling and breaking bones then getting fractures.

Yn opend her eyes when she didn't felt the impact of falling. Only to see a glaring taehyung standing there. She gulped at his expression, looking at his face it don't seem like he's in a good mood. She stand straight avoiding eye contact.

"Don't ever use phone while going on stair understand?" He warned yn. She nodded her head. But then she saw him rising his hand. "Is he going to hit me? Just because I was using phone on stair and he got in the trouble to save me? Oh my god how can he be this cruel?". Yn was whinning in her mind. She closed her eyes tightly. Taehyung saw this and chuckled a little at her reaction but it got unnoticed by scared yn. He brought his hand near yn's forehead. He lightly flicked her forehead by his finger.

She opend her eyes and touched her forehead. Yn was relieved that he didn't hit her. "this is your punishment for using phone on stairs, Don't do it again okay?" taehyung said and looked at her for an answer. She realised and got tensed. "Ah..ohk...s-sorry....thank you.....I-i mean I won't do it again bye" she said not knowing what to say and ran from there. Unknowingly a small smile form on his lips. It's been so long he smiled like this. Not a fake smile he shows in business meeting and party's but a genuine one.

He walked remaining stairs. Only to see shocked jin standing there. He walked towards him and asked, "what happened jin hyung?" He asked to jin. "Taehyung was you just smiling right now?" Jin asked placing his one hand on his heart and other on his mouth making a dramatic shocked pose.

"W-why would I s-smile without a r-reason? I'm not a fool to smile" saying this he walked away. But jin knew that he was lying. And he also knew the reason behind his smile. He saw the whole scene secretly.

Yn pov

I came in the living room and sat on the couch. There I saw everyone was busy in there own world. Yoongi-shi was sleeping in single couch, jin oppa was watching some cooking videos in his phone, namjoon-shi was reading a book and jungkook oppa, taehyung, jimin and hoseok-shi were playing video game. I'm actually confused in how should I call them? I call jin and jungkook oppa because they told me to but I don't know about others. I have never approached them by myself so there is no need to use my mind in thinking about how shoul I call them.

I was watching some videos on youtube when I got a call from unknown number. I picked it up..

Yn- hello?

???- hello baby~

____________________________________

-to be continue-

See you in the next chapter!

💜💜