Chapter 15- madness in hospital

A/n pov

Nurse came in she widened her eyes and-

AHHHHH

That nurse screamed on top of her lungs. She saw jimin, taehyung and jungkook sleeping on same couch on top of each other and also shirtless.

Those three poor brother were so close to each other. Jungkook was at last and tae was on top and jimin was in middle of them both because he was short.
(Sorry no sorry mha jiminie..hehe)

The nurse misunderstood them and screamed thinking they were lovers.
Hearing her loud voice. Those innocent boys woke up without knowing anything. Being startled by sudden noise they fell on the ground from the couch.

Hearing all this rest of the members also came in the room. They saw maknaes on the ground shirtless. They then looked at the nurse who just screamed.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked her. But she pointed at those three boys who looked at her dumbfounded. "What about us?" Tae asked her and she looked at them head to toe. "I'm sorry sir...I wasn't aware of you guys, I disturbed you mistakenly." She bowed to them.

"Wasn't aware of us? What are you talking about?" Jimin asked being clueless. "Actually I came to check ms. Yn. But I saw you guys sleeping with eachother. I guess you guys love eachother so heartedly. I hope your relationship stays longer." She said and smiled slightly at them.

"Yeah we love eachother but what do you mean by you hope our relationship stays longer?" Jungkook asked her. They all were confused by her talks. "You guys are couple right? I'm talking about that relationship" she finally spill the tea. They all stood shock on their spots realising what she just said.

WHATT!!

They shout and three of them stood up from the floor looking at each other.

"WE ARE FUCKING BROTHERS NOT COUPLES" jimin screamed and pushed jungkook and taehyung to a side.

"HEY JIMINIE PABO! DON'T ACT LIKE WE SAID HER TO SAY THIS! SO DON'T PUSH ME LIKE IT'S MY FAULT!" Taehyung also shouted taking out his frustration.

"Yah and how the hell did you thought that we're couple?" Jungkook asked still being shock. "Ah..a-actually I saw you guys sleeping on top of each other also being shirtless so I thought..." She said little embarrassed.

Then that nurse hurriedly walked to yn's bed and inject her a medicine and ran out of the room in embarrassment.

Just when the nurse left everyone started laughing their ass out, ofcourse expect those 3 shocked boys.

Because of all this chaos and noise yn opened her eyes she looked around the room and saw maknae's shirtless she widened her eyes and gasped loudly, taking everyone of guard. Hearing a voice everyone turned their head towards the direction. They saw yn conscious. They were happy but then they realised that her face was shocked.

She frozed on her spot because before this she've never saw a boy half naked and now she is watching not one but three boys half naked. When she realised she closed her eyes by her hands.

Then the boys realised the reason. Jungkook took his shirt from the floor and started to wear it. Seeing him jimin and taehyung also took shirts and started to dress them selves too.

"It's okay yn. There is nothing wrong about it. Afterall we're your brothers" jin said making sure yn won't be uncomfortable about it. "You can take your hands off of your eyes" jungkook said. She took her hands down and stared at everyone still being scared to them and why won't she? She literally died because of them. Trusting them after this is not easy for her.