chapter 4- BTS are my step brothers!?

I saw my worst nightmare BTS. Oh my god what are they doing here? Wait it's theirs house yeah what I am doing here. Ahh someone kill me on the spot I wanna die pllllleeeaassseee 🥺.

"Y/N"

Me: yahh.. mom why are you screaming?

Mom: I'm calling you from past 5 min but you didn't answered that's why I screamed. Now stop daydreaming and meet your brothers.

Brothers no way!!

Then I saw BTS smirking at me. Oh god I stuck with devil's how can I escape from this situation?

BTS pov

We were sitting in jin hyung's room waiting for our so called mom and lil sister to arrive. Just then someone knock on jin hyung's room door.

Jin: come in

He said and our maid mrs. Choi came

Mrs. Choi: young masters master called you downstairs.

We nodded then she left we looked at eachother and sighed and went downstairs to meet our baby sister.

We came in living there they were sitting our dad our step mom and our beloved sister. we saw a woman probably our stap mom and we diverted our gaze opposite to her to look at our step sister and it's non other than y/n. We were shocked for some seconds then we all started smirking that nerd aww poor girl her life is going to change after this wedding. Then we went closer to them they notice our presence. And her expression was shocked, her eyes were widened, she was sweating badly, she was frozen on her spot. We doubt is she even breathing or not ? Then her mom called her say screamed in her ear. She startled and then she looked at us and we were smirking at her. Aish we loved her that fearful face.

A/n pov

Dad: boys introduce yourselves.

BTS nodded.

Jin: I'm seockjin oldest 21 yr old
*Lil smile*

Suga: I'm yoongi or Suga 2nd oldest 20 yr old *annoyed tone*

Jhope: I'm hoseok or jhope 19 yr old namjoon's twin I'm 3rd oldest *forced smile*

Rm: I'm namjoon or Rm. 19 yr old yonger twin I'm 4th oldest *small smile*

Jimin: jimin first maknae twin of taehyung 18 yr old *cold tone*

Taehyung: taehyung second maknae 18 yr old *cold tone*

Jungkook: hi I'm jungkook golden maknae youngest 17 yr old *small smile*

Mom: y/n introduce yourself.

Y/n nodded and take a glance to all BTS and then gulped fear was visible in that poor girl's eyes but what can she do ? Nothing just to accept her faith. She gathered her all courage and said

Y/n: u-um I-i'm y-yn 16 y-yr o-old

She stuttered in her every word then she slightly Bowed to everyone mrs. Lee was worried for her daughter she knew that she's nervous but this much.. she didn't thought that y/n will react like this. Then jimin spoke

Jimin: why don't you to talk in normal way huh?

He said total annoyed by y/n's stuttering. She just look at him sadly but deep inside she was hurt by his word.

Mr. Kim: jimin is this way to talk to your little sister?

He said total pissed off. Making jimin gulp.

Mrs. Lee: it's okay actually she was kinda nervous that's why she stuttered don't worry she's fine.

Jimin in mind: who'll be worried for this bitch?