chapter 1- first day of school

A/n pov

Tring.. Tring...
"Ahh..who the hell invented this alarm!? I swear if he meet me someday I'm gonna kill him for sure" after cursing the alarm y/n drag herself to bathroom to do her morning routine and getting ready for her new school. Today is her first day and she don't want to be late at very first day so with a heavy heart she went downstairs to have her breakfast. When she went downstairs she saw her mom in kitchen probably making breakfast for her and y/n.

Y/n: hey mom! Good morning *y/n said with wide smile and cheerful tone making her mom smile to*

Mom: Good morning darling! Did you sleep well?

Y/n: yeah mom I sleep well yesterday btw mom are you going to drop me  school ? *Nervous voice*

Mom: Oh yes sweetie! I thought to drop you school afterall it's your first day right!

Y/n: yeah! *Y/n said with a small smile*

After there little mother-daughter conversation they ate there breakfast and drove off to school.

Y/n and her mom used to live in Busan but suddenly her mom's company transferred her to seol. Y/n and her mom reached seol yesterday.

Time skip after reaching school

Y/n and her mom came out of the car. When y/n's gaze fell on her new big luxurious school her jaw dropped. She admired her school with wide eyes.

Mom: y/n do you like the school ?

Y/n :no mom!  I love this school!! But..

Mom: but..but what ?

Y/n: but this school would be very expensive right?

Mom: y/n.. darling don't think about those things just study well and enjoy your life. *Mom said with a smile*

Y/n: mom.. I love you!

Mom: I love you too my sweetie. Now go into your school otherwise you will be late for your classes. And y/n don't be nervous okay?

Y/n: yea mom, I will try to be confident.

Mom: that's my daughter now go I will take my leave bye sweetie. And today please try to come early I want to tell you something important.

Y/n: hmm okay mom.. bye mom.

Mom: bye..

Y/n pov

After biding good bye to mom I entered in my school. Now I have to find principle's office. Let's ask someone. Then I found few girls talking with each other. I went to them and ask..

Y/n: umm..hello I'm new here can you please tell me where is principle's office ?

???: Hello.. you want to go principal's office right? Then go straight and then take a right turn.

Y/n: thank you so much! May I know your name?

???: "My name is Lisa and they are my friends Jennie, jisoo, and rose. And we are blackpink."

Rose/Jennie/jisoo: "hii!"

Y/n: "hii!"

Rose: "btw what's your name?"

Y/n: "my name is y/n, Lee y/n."

Jennie: "nice to meeting you y/n. I'm sorry but now we have to go it's time of our classes see you in cafeteria. Bye.."

Y/n: "it's ok unnie and bye.."

Lisa/rose/jisoo: "bye"

After they left I went to principal's office now I'm kinda nervous. "Calm down y/n..just calm down" after calming myself down I took a long breath and knock on the door. I went inside after hearing a faint "come in".

Y/n: "h-hello sir I'm Lee y/n new student."

Principal: "oh yea. Nice to meet you y/n and welcome to our school. I'm mr. Han principal of this school and university."

Y/n: "hello mr. Han".  *after that I bowed to him in respect*

Mr. Han: "here is your schedule and locker keys, your locker no. Is 1121."

Y/n: "thank you mr. Han."

After taking my schedule and locker keys I checked my schedule so my first class is science. I went to my class. There I saw my teacher in the class. I opened the door of my class and went in. Teacher saw me and smiled a little I smiled too.

Teacher: "hello! I guess you're new student please introduce yourself."

Then I look front all boys and girl looking at me and some boys are checking me out. Now I'm hella nervous and uncomfortable. I look at my feet and didn't said anything. Teacher noticed this and said

Teacher: "Don't be nervous, just introduce yourself in simple way."

Then I look straight all students were looking at me or should I say staring at me. I took a deep breath and spoke.

Y/n: "h-hello.. m-my na-ame is y/n."
I mentally curse my self  "y/n why the hell did you stutter?". Now everyone was laughing at me and it's hurt me very much.

Boy1: "h-hello y-y/n-n n-nice t-to me-et you".

He said in mocking tone and started laughing his ass off. Every student joined him in laughing.

Teacher: "shut up everyone and y/n go and sit on any empty seat"

I give a fake smile to her. I nodded my head and went to last seat at corner of class. Teacher started teaching us about solar energy..

Time skip to lunch break

My all classes are over now. I got up from seat and headed to cafeteria. I'm hungry af now. I was going then I heard some wierd noise from hallway. I thought to go there and see what is happening there. I saw a huge crowd of students standing there or should I say frozen there. I pass some students and try to look what is happening in centre of the crowd but now I regret my life dicisions, I saw..

-to be continued-