chapter 21: It's 'Him'...

Yn pov

???: Hello baby

No! No! No! This....this can't be true. This voice it's.... it's him. He can't came again in my life! He can't destroy me again! He made my life miserable enough in the past. What will he do with me now? It's been years but still I can't forget that smile...it gives me chills to death. But I guess I misheard it he didn't calle-

???: Baby? Don't you remember me now?

Hearing his voice again made my doubt clear that I didn't misheard it. It's same.... it's the same way he calls me baby....he didn't changed a bit.

???: Baby can you hear me? I know you can. Do you know how much I missed you, I'm dying to hear your angelic voice. Say something baby

It was like my voice was stucked in my throat. Even breathing seemed like impossible for me. How can he act like nothing happend at all? How can he think like I still want to talk to a motherfucking asshole bitchy arrogant scumbag jerk like him.

"Who is it yn?"

This voice snap me out of my thought I slowly turned around to witness all of them looking at me for an answer. Jin looked at me with a frown when I didn't answered to his question.

???: Baby do you want to know something interesting?..............
I'm in Seoul now.

Yn: WHAT?!?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?
what is he doing here? Why did he came back in my life out of nowhere?

???: Omo! Look at you being all excited by this news.

Exite my ass

Yn: w-what do y-you want from me?

???: You!...I want you baby.

Yn: please l-leave me alon-

Before I could finish my sentence jin oppa came and snatch the phone away from me. No! I can't tell him about Him! Not now! He'll hate me after knowing the truth! Not just him but they all will hate me!

He put the phone near his ear.

"Hello?"

"Who are you"?

"Can you hea-

*BEEP*

"He hanged up" jin oppa said handing my phone back to me. "Who was it yn? And why you look tensed?" Jungkook opps asked worry and curiousness evident in his eyes. I looked everywhere but him. What should I do now? How can I escape from this god dammit situation.

"Actually I wa-"  I got cut off by ms. Choi "young masters and yn the dinner is ready" what it's already evening? But thanks to ms. Choi I got saved this time.

Time skip after having dinner
Still yn pov

I was sitting on bed thinking about him. So many questions were in my mind but there was no one who could give me answers. Thinking about him brings back those memories. How much I hated them but loved them at the same time. I wish if she could stay with me, if she could say 'yn don't worry. He won't be able to do anything, you're strong you're strong enough to fight him'. Today I miss her so much.

My eyes landed on the side table which was placed beside my bed. I opened one of the drawer and took out a photo frame. It was portrait of her and mine. We were smiling brightly in that picture. I wish if I could save her back then