chapter 13

Flashback continue

I was going towards my room when I saw that mom's room door was slightly open so just to check on mom I looked inside but there was not a single tance of mom. I got inside the room and roamed my eyes everywhere , then my eyes landed on balcony.

Hush...there was mom looking at the moon. Probably thinking about Emma.

"Mom!"

I called her. She turned towards me. I saw some tears on her face. She saw me and cried more. She stopped crying and looked at my in eyes. Mom smiled at me. "Strange..why all of a sudden she smiled?"

"Jin... I-i'm sorry..b-but I can-nt stay l-like this an-nymore..I w-will miss y-you my son! And your b-brothers also. Take c-care of all o-of th-hem and don't hate m-me for t-his" mom said. I looked at her dumbfounded.

Jin: mom, what are you talking abo-

NOOO! MOM!

Before I knew my jumped off of the balcony. What..what just happend? No! This can't be true! First Emma and now mom? No! I can't lose her now! We can't lose her now!!

I started crying. I ran off to my father's room and banged the door continuously. He opend it and looked at me with worry full eyes. I was a crying mess. I didn't said anything just held his hand tightly and ran downstairs. He kept asking me that where are we going. And why I'm panicking this much. But I kept quiet and at last we reached in the garden. I took him where mom's body is. My dad saw mom's lifeless body. He stood frozen for a moment but after that without wasting a second he ran towards mom. Worry took the best over him as he carried mom towards the car. He stopped and looked at me "jin I'm going to XXX hospital, we can't afford losing time. Come there with a driver and bring your brothers along I don't want to say this but...I-if she couldn't make it...then I want her to see you all last time.."

Saying this he drove off. I looked at them until they disappear from my sight. I ran inside and called everyone.

Everyone one came downstairs rubbing their eyes expect yoongi. I sighed and went upstairs to bring him. I opend the door of his room he was sleeping peacefully. I took some steps towards him, stumbling a little. I  started to shake him but he never budge at last I gave up and said; "if you didn't wake up now, then
.. m-might be y-ou will never see m-mom again.." I just let those words slip out of my mouth. I know that yoongi heard this.

As I knew he got up. "Don't joke like this hyung" he said in his sleepy husky voice. 'I wish if this was joke'. A tear droped on my cheek. As yoongi noticed this he immediately got off of the bed. He looked at me with some tears and little hope in his eyes. "Y-you are j-joking hyung, r-right?" He asked stuttering like this. I shook my head as a 'no'. He looked at me in disbelief. By then I broked down infront of him and he also couldn't hold back. Tears rolled down from yoongi's eyes one by one. Just then realisation hit me I looked at the wall clock. "We don't have time to waste here. We should go to hospital immediately" I said. To which yoongi nodded.

We both stood up and took a step to door just when we saw that everyone else was there standing with wide eyes and maknaes were a crying mess. I think they listened to our conversations.

I can see the pain, the loneliness, the disbelief in their eyes. And trust me it hurts af to see them like this.

Jimin: h-hyung tell u-us this...this is a-ll is a l-lie?

Taehyung: yes jimin! You're right! It's all is just a white lie. Mom can't do this. SHE IS NOT WEAK TO SUICIDE!!

Jin: you're wrong tae.....who does suicide, those are not weak. Infact those people are the strongest. It just that...they get tired of being strong and at last they just end all of their problems by taking their own life. But it's not completely right tho. They leave their loved ones behind to suffer, to regret that they couldn't save their life.

Jungkook: h-hyung ....

He came running towards me and hugged me tight. Then jimin, tae, namjoon, hobi  came to hug me and at last yoongi also came to hug me. We did a group hug. Crying our heart out.

After good session of crying for 10 minutes. We decided to go to the hospital. We rushed to our car and hoped in. Our driver drove on fulk speed.

After reaching hospital

A/n pov

They got out of the car and went in the hospital. They walked to reception. "Excuse me can you tell me where is the operation theatre?" The receptionist nodded and told me the direction. We all walked towards OT. Just then we spotted dad sitting on one of the chair outside of OT.

"Dad" hobi shouted and we all ran towards him. Just when a nurse came towards to don't make any noise in hospital. We nodded and she walked away. We all turned our head towards dad again. I can see dry tears on his face and new tears coming out from his eyes after seeing us. We also couldn't hold it back and we once again broked down in dad's embrace.

After a while doctor came out of OT. He had a blank face. He started walking towards us. All eyes were on him. 'how is my wife?' dad asked the doctor but he didn't said anything and took a deep sigh. "Sorry mr. Kim but we couldn't save your wife, she's no more".

WHATT?!!

mr. Kim: no please save her! Try one more time I beg you!!

Namjoon: yes doctor please save our mom.

Doctor: she's already dead. We can't do anything now.

Dad lost control on himself. He was angry, broken, disappointed and helpless. But what dad did next we didn't thought that he would do that..

DAD! NOO!!

*CRUSH*

______________________________________

-to be continued-