chapter 2- mom's boyfriend

Y/n pov

I saw blood all over the floor no one was talking nor making any sound the only source of sound is some boys crying and screaming sound. Then I saw three boys beating another two boys mercilessly. From three of them one was short. Second one was looks like bunny and third one was like full shop of brands and fashion. Then I  saw that short guy kick that boy in stomach and that boy split some blood. Then that fashion shop guy also joined short guy in kicking that poor boy who was laying on floor helplessly. Then that bunny guy went to 2nd boy and punched him really hard that makes that boy faint on the floor just like that the 1st boy also fell on the floor unconsciously.

I'm shaking in fear this three guys are total psychopath. How will I survive in this school? This guy's  scared the shit out of me.

"Stop"

We a heard a voice from behind. All students turn around to look at the person who dares to make a voice including me. I saw a handsome broad shoulder guy came forward and after him another 3 men came forward.

Broad shoulder guy: it's enough for them.

Bunny guy: but hyung-

Broad shoulder guy: I SAID STOP!

That guy suddenly shout out loud making all the students flinch including those 3 boys. After that they stop beating those 2 boys and left from there with those 4 men. What the heck is going on here? I'm never gonna be forget this horrible scene in my life. After that 7 boys left everyone started to leave the place. And some students bring the two boys to nursing room. I also thought to leave this place as soon as possible because lunch break is about to over. I run from there and thinking about that incident which happened just a min ago. Without me knowing I bumped into someone and fell on the ground

"Ahh! Don't you have eyes bitch huh!?"

I heard someone yelling at me probably the person whom I bumped into. I raised my head to look up to that person and I immediately widened my eyes. T-that wa-as fa-ashion sh-hop guy. I think god hates me the most. I guess this my last day of my life. I don't want to die this early. God save me today please!

Fashion shop guy: Now don't you have a tongue to speak or what!?

His yell snap me out from my thoughts. I was shivering in fear. He was looking at me furiously. That gave shiver down my spine. I immediately stood up from the floor and bowed to him and said

Y/n: I-i'm r-r-reall-y so-orry sir p-ple-ase for-giv-e m-me.
I said trembling in fear.

Fashion shop guy: sorry my foot! I guess you're new here that's why you don't know me. I spare you this time but if I see you again then that will be the worse day of your life. understand!?

Y/n: y-yes.

After that he left from there. I sighed in relief. I went to cafeteria and saw there blackpink unnies. They saw me and waved their hand to me. I took small steps to them sweating a little. I went to their table and sat on one of the chairs. They saw my condition and asked worriedly.

Lisa: y/n what happen? Why are looking pale and sweating?

Jennie: yea! Y/n tell us, we are friends now right? then don't hide anything from us.

Rose: yes we're just like elder sisters to you. Don't feel afraid just say.

Jisoo: now let her talk guys!

Finally! Thanks jisoo unnie. I look at them they were already looking at me. I sighed and thought to tell them everything because they are the only people who behaved with me nicely so I can trust them or maybe they've some information about that 7 guys. I decided to tell them everything.