𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Before Y/n could respond she grabbed a tissue as her hands started making a small flapping motion. In confusion, Skylar let go and stepped away from her. Y/n placed the tissue to her nose as she sneezed.

"You don't look so good." Kaz said from next to Y/n, his voice holding concern that Y/n's brain could not comprehend at the moment. Skylar pinned him again.

"How dare you say she doesn't look good!"

"Fight, fight, fight!" Gus yelled again, making Y/n roll her eyes as she pushed up her glasses.

"Kids, stop picking on Connie. What's wrong with you, fighting a girl?" Mr. Patterson, a janitor, said as he pulled Skylar and Kaz apart.

"We weren't fighting, Mr. Patterson." Kaz told him.

"Are you saying I don't know a fight when I see one?"

"Fight, fight, fight!"

"Oh, now you wanna fight a teacher."

"I don't wanna fight anyone." Kaz protests. "Gus just keeps saying "fight, fight, fight"!"

"There's a fight? Where?" Gus asks before walking away.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

SKYLAR AND KAZ were guided outside by Mr. Patterson for a punishment for the fighting.

"This isn't fair. Why isn't Oliver getting in trouble?" Kaz asked.

"Because he ran away, and they don't pay me enough to chase people. And how that little man carried that girl, is the biggest mystery that I have ever seen. Now drop down and give me fifty sit-ups." Mr. Patterson ordered.

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

"OLIVER COULD you put me—" Y/n said as Oliver carried her into Mighty Med. Y/n clutched a tissue in her hand as they started flapping, she brought the tissue to her nose and she sneezed. "-down."

"You need to stay here, Y/n. You're sick." Oliver told her as he set her down.

"I am not sick." Y/n told him as she rubbed her eyes.

"Just, lay down for a bit." Oliver said as he guided his sister to a gurney.

"Fine, but only so I can prove that I am not—" Y/n sneezed. "-sick."

"Yeah, yeah." Oliver said as he scrunched up his nose.

Oliver pulled the blanket off the gurney and guided Y/n to sit down. He took off her glasses and set them on the table next to the gurney before taking off her shoes.

"Okay, down you go." Oliver said as he placed the tissue box next to the pillow and helped Y/n lay down.

"Thanks Oliver." Y/n said before she yawned and Oliver placed the blanket over her.

"No problem." Oliver told her as she curled up into the blanket. Oliver walked over to the desks and quickly squirted hand sanitizer onto his hand before letting out a satisfying sighing. Oliver spotted Horace and quickly went over to him.

"Horace, could you watch Y/n? She's sick. Make sure that when she wakes up she doesn't try to help patients or anything."

"No problemo. I got you covered." Horace replied with a smile.

"Thanks." Oliver said as he patted Horace's arm, before leaving Mighty Med.

Horace walked over to the gurney where a sleeping Y/n laid, her mouth open since her nose was stuffy.

𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 | | { kaz x fem!reader }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें