Chapter 306. Innate Skills and Reunion! Finally together again. (3)

Start from the beginning

Evelyn could guess Andrea's predicament, and although she also wanted to have a wild night with the dragoness as soon as possible, Cecile was still missing. Thinking of that, she lent a hand to her friend. "Yasenia, how about you let Andrea tell us about her journey and gains?"

Yasenia remembered as she kissed Andrea, and her half-closed eyes opened, retrieving her long tongue from Andrea's mouth. The feeling of the tong licking her mouth as it went out left Andrea breathless. 'She is so good at kissing, dear Heavens.'

Yasenia licked her lips and smiled, "Right! I was so excited about seeing you after so long that I almost forgot~. Andrea darling, how about you tell us~."

Hearing that familiar way of calling her, the tanned woman's smile became apparent. "Sure. There isn't much to tell, to be honest. With Ebirah's help, I was able to find plenty of treasured metals. Then, we entered an inheritance-like place. It was a labyrinth, and we reached the center of it. I got a very powerful thing there~."

Andrea extended her hand, and a brilliant red flame suddenly burst on her hand. Valeria exclaimed, "A Heaven-Born flame! You girls truly hit the jackpot. Not only did Evelyn get a Thunder Soul, but Andrea also got a Heaven-Born flame. I'm honestly speechless."

Yasenia was also curious and approached her hand to it. Andrea was scared and put out the flame before Yasenia touched it. Then, she reprimanded, "What are you doing!? Do you want to burn your hand?"

Yasenia blinked at her scolding and smiled, "Don't worry, I just wanted to feel its strength. It won't hurt me."

Andrea sighed, "It's much stronger than it appears, Yasenia. Be careful the next time, okay?"

Yasenia nodded. Angel asked, "What about your innate skills, Andrea?"

Andrea smiled, "Well, surprisingly, I got some things that follow my bloodline, [Sun Eating Tiger]. The first is a skill called [Phamtom Light]. I summon something similar to a light ball that helps me raise the temperature. Quite simple but very fitting for me. The second is [Solar Skin]. A resistance skill against the Sun attribute. However, it seems to give me somewhat of a weakness against freezing attacks."

Yasenia asked, "How big is the weakness?"

Andrea waved her hand, "Don't worry, it's just that I will be more susceptible to cold. In combat is almost negligible." Yasenia nodded, and Andrea smirked, "The final one is [Light absorption]. It seems that I can naturally absorb the light element, even though I don't use it, and increase my cultivation faster."

The others got thoughtful, and Valeria said, "Remember that your current innate skills are unawakened. When you reach the seventh level, those skills will certainly change names and become what they are supposed to be. The reason they don't awaken fully is that the current coordinating between your soul, body, and mind is not that deep, and sometimes, awakening the innate skills soon can damage or even kill the cultivator."

Andrea hummed, interested. "So these skills are like the preparation for the real deal?"

Valeria nodded, "Yes."

Andrea nodded and suddenly stopped, looking at the tall green lady with wide eyes. "Since when can you talk?" Valeria laughed, "You had the same reaction as Evelyn."

Andrea's face became strange. Evelyn felt the vein in her forehead pulse, "What's the meaning of that expression, Andrea!"

Andrea sighed, "Who would've thought I fell so low."

Evelyn felt like a punch landed in her gut, making her blush... blush? "D-Don't think that insulting me is making me happy!" Everyone looked at Evelyn as if she were a lost cause, making the girl squirm more...