Chapter 36: 1-800-273-8225

Ezras POV:

I love Dove James.

I love her smile, I love her hair, I love her eyes. Gosh I love her eyes.

I love the way talks about decorating a house.
I love the way she cares even if she doesn't want to.
I love how she's the only thing in this world I would do anything for.

So if that means her waxing me with wax strips then, i'll do it. Even if it hurts so badly.

"Just do it, please." I say squinting my eyes shut.

"Are you sure?" I peak one eye open seeing a smirk on her face.

"Dove, do it." She shrugs her shoulders and she yanks it off my thigh. A scream comes out from my mouth and I get up immediately.

"No I'm done, we're not doing this anymore." I protest.

Dove is laughing a lot her face is turning red. "You scream like a little girl." She laughs even harder. I love her laugh.

"And you have the muscles of a grown man." I say.
I run my hands through my hair and lay back on the couch.

"Come on Ezra, let me finish your gonna have a whole patch on your leg now."

I immediately shake my head. "I'll just wear long pants till it grows back."

Dove sighs, then she scoots over toward me and i open my arms to let her near me.

"I love you." Dove whispers.

I look at her and pull her chin up. I take her and pull her lips toward mine. The chemistry had together was unbelievable, our hearts were being pulled together by invisible strings. Heart to heart.

She had me, and I had her, and if I died right now, i'd be okay with that because at least I died knowing what it felt like to be in love. To care for someone so much it aches your heart not to be there for them. Dove was my dream come true, I wish I never have to wake up from it.

Our lips part and we just sit admiring each other. "We should go get ice cream." Dove says sitting up.

"Fine let's go." I say.

"But if we go get ice cream, you have to get some too." Dove smiles.

"But i'm not craving ice cream." her smile disappears after I say that.

"Please, if you don't get ice cream I won't get ice cream." Dove pouts.

"Oh come on, i'm not even hungry." I exaggerate.

"Please." the look on her face suddenly drops and her eyes are glossy. I turn away to keep from eye contact because I know she's trying to pull me into her trap. 
Though my head still turns her way and I meet her eyes, then I back down.

"Okay." I sigh.

"Okay!" Dove smiles big.

She gets up and reaches out her hand to drag us to the car.

"Let's play 20 questions." Dove says reaching out to hold my hand.

"Okay." I say.

"Alright, what's your favorite color?"

I turn and give her the are you serious look as if she doesn't know my answer.

"Grey." I see her blush a little.

"Okay your turn."

"What's your favorite song?" I ask.

"Make you feel my love by Adele. because you Ezra Grey have made me feel loved."