Chapter 10: nightmare

Doves POV:

"It's okay baby mommy will see you soon" mom said .

"NO MOMMY PLEASE I DON'T WANNA GO" I was struggling to get out the hold of the officers. "LET ME GO" I screamed my tears were like a river, they just couldn't stop flowing .

My mom and her boyfriend were standing there like they couldn't do anything. "MOMMY! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME" I yelled . My voice sounded as if it was slowly disappearing. I mean everything was happening so quick. More police officers were showing up, but I didn't care I didn't want to leave it was only morning and they force me out of bed. I didn't brush my teeth or wash my face I'm still in my Bubble Guppies pajamas.

My mom was silent most of the time, her boyfriend didn't care it was like he was wishing for this moment. The officers dragged me out my house all the way to the cars . I felt as if I was going to jail. I cried and cried for my mommy,but no one cared to listen. "MOMMY!" I banged on the police car window "Dove!" I heard what I believe was the officer . "Dove!" The officer said again...

"DOVE!"

"DOVE! Come on wake up it was just a nightmare" I was being awoken by the sound of Ezras worried voice as hell. I don't think he has notice yet but I'm awake and I could barely talk because my throat felt dry.

"Ezra" I said in a raspy voice. "Oh! Dove it's okay, you're okay it was just a little nightmare" Ezra rubs his thumb gently across my cheek. It really felt real, I could feel my whole body trembling.

I sat up on Ezras bed and ran my hands through my hair . I don't think I could fall back to sleep.

"What time is it" I spoke softly so I wouldn't hurt my voice worst. "It's 4:18 in the morning" Ezra's says while looking at the time on his phone. So about 3 more hours until sunrise.

"Here let's go to the bathroom" Ezra takes my hand as we move toward the bathroom. His hands are really warm and cozy, it changes the temperature on how I feel cold on the inside.

I sit on the counter of the bathroom sink and Ezra looks under the sink for something.He takes out a tan wash cloth, and wets the cloth with cold water and rings it out. Ezra moves from where he stands to inbetween my legs and gently begins to wipe my face with the cold cloth. I tremble just a bit when it first touches my face, but overall it's relaxes me.

We do this in silence, but the actions speak more then words. I move my eyes to were they make contact with Ezras, he's looking directly at me which makes me feel like I'm floating. I don't know what I feel for Ezra for sure, yet every time I see him I sense the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I really do believe I falling for Ezra Grey.

"Done" Ezra whispered in my ear as he set the cloth on the counter. Ezra puts both hands lightly on my thigh and peck my forehead.

I give him a sad smile. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like 20 minutes, only it was probably 15 seconds.

"Okay?" Ezra trailed off

"Okay." My voice cracked while I nodded in agreement. Ezra moved from in between my legs and reached out his hand so I was able to get off the counter.

We walked back to Ezras bedroom my hand held in Ezras never letting go.

"I'll be right back I promise" Ezra states when I sit in the bed. I really didn't want to be alone right now. Even so I didn't feel like talking either , so I just nod my head. Ezra walks out the room now I'm all by myself .