Chapter 16: Him

Warning: this chapter contains Mature Sexual Content

Doves POV:

December weather breezes over my bare arms, as Ezra opens the car door for me, I pout when I try to get my purse that's stuck in between the seat. Ezra tugs me away to the porch, as using the key to unlock the door.

He swings open the door, and I let out a squeal as we move quickly through the door. Ezras leads me into our room, walking in he closes and locks the door.

A small laugh comes out my mouth, as Ezra spins me around, pinning me against our bed standing before me in between my legs. Squeezing my eyes shut, I feel him thick and firm against me before brushing his lips against mine. His lips trail down my jaw, gripping at my neck. I toss my head, letting out a soft moan. Hugging him closer to me as he sucks below my ear, then finally licking my lips.

He pulls back seeing his full swollen and wet lips. "Strip for me." His deep voice mutter against my lips.

"What?" I tilt my head, glancing into into his eyes from below.His eyes peer down to my breast, then back to my eyes. "You heard me, strip for me love." He demands.

He switches our positions, so now he's on the bed and I'm above. Ezra puts his hands behind him watching me very closely. My skin is bright red at the aim of me stripping in front of him. However I do as said and strip, yet this isn't a one way street, if he really wanted this he would've took my clothes off already, so now I'm going to do this slow and sexy for him.

I give him a wink and a small smirk and start from the bottom. I start with my liner socks, by bending down slowly taking each one off , I stand back up and toss them to the side. I keep my gaze with Ezra, while I gently take the lingerie underwear off, I spin them on my pointer for a second, then drop it to the floor.

I then place my hand under my dress, to unbuckle my bra. My nipples harden from the release, and show through my dress. My bra drops to the floor, and now all I have on is my dress.

"Would you like to do the honors?" I say in teasing voice. I hold out my hand to see if Ezra will take it. He gives me a smirk and takes my hand and pulls me to the bed.

He inhales sharply through his nose, his pupils dilate and darken, his green irises fading into the depths of his pupils as he yanks me into his rigid form, lunging for me. As he thrusts his tongue into mine, his lips attack mine, licking the seams and coaxing me to open them.

As my hands land on my shapely hips, dragging my fingers up his torso, feeling the chiseled planes beneath the rigid surface, his spice and musk scent makes me dizzy. He shivers when I touch him-really shivers. He tilts his head to the side to deepen the kiss, running the flat of his tongue along the bottom of my lip.

Ezras hands slide down the curve of my shoulders, palming and squeezing my breasts beneath my silk gown. My fingers and nails dig into the taut muscles of his back as I let out a drawling moan into his mouth.
I lean back, blinking my eyes open, and look up at his white ceiling. His lips take advantage of the situation, licking my stained cheeks and the tendon that extends from my neck.

His hand continues to descend, paused at my hips, his fingers burrowing in my ass. I'm lifted into the air with the slightest pressure, as if I weighed nothing.
My legs wrap around his hips, and I lower my chin to watch him. His puckered lips leave my skin, and he looks up at me, considering, admiring. I notice tattoos peeking through his shirt collar that I've never seen.