Chapter 2: Transparensoul

Doves POV:

We were done with class. Mrs. Lara informed us that we will have an assignment to complete the next day.

I went to help Mrs. Miller at the new house we are remodeling after My last few classes.
Mrs. Miller is a 45-year-old woman I met a few years ago in a grocery store.
I want to be an interior designer when I grow up and help people redecorate their homes.

Mrs. Miller was the only person I could think of who could help me become one. However, because I am only a college freshman, I do it as a side job to assist Mrs. Miller with house repairs, which pays me $15 per hour.

"Mrs. Miller?" I call out when walking into the home. There's dust everywhere and pieces of the wall that have fallen are now laying on the floor.

I sigh when I see that she's passed out in one of the rooms we were working on . I told her that she shouldn't be putting to much pressure on her self when it comes to this stuff.

I put a pillow under her head and walk out to begin working on the kitchen.

A few hours have passed by, and Mrs.Miller woke up about an hour ago. The sun is about to set and I'm finishing off with the kitchen .

"Mrs. Miller I am going to head out now." I tell her .
"Alright sweetheart have a nice night" she tells me before I give her a hug . "Make sure you don't put too much pressure on yourself and get some rest." I tell Mrs. Miller.

"I know DJ you tell me that every day , don't worry" I smile and give her a nod before I head out .

Mrs. Miller is usually the person I go to about everything except home stuff. Mrs.Miller has also been through a lot she would tell me about her bad divorce about thirteen years ago and how things didn't end up how she wanted them too with the guy. She had a kid with this man, but he left them for another family However Mrs.Miller is happily married now to Mr. Miller and he treats her like shes the only women on the planet.

I drive to a park not wanting to go home. When I sit down I see some kids my age skateboarding around here . Looks like they are saying their goodbyes to each other .
There's one boy that stays . I look at him closely. He's walking toward me .

Oh shit. He's walking toward me.

Holy Crap. Am I about to be kidnapped.

Before I know it there's someone sitting next to me on the bench. I look to my left and see its the boy. I look a little longer and see it the guy from my creative writing class. The one with greenish blue eyes .

I sigh and relax my back against the bench . I don't ask why he's here , or why he decided to sit here. I just let it be and enjoy someone's company.

He starts to speak . "Hi Dove" the boy says . My gaze turns to look at him.

Wow! This man is smoking hot . Stop it!

"I noticed you over here I just wanted to say I'm sorry about today in class I didn't mean to give you any bad vibes" He explained . I nod my head and give him a small smile.

A few minutes past by of just sitting in silence and then I hear him start talking. Again.

" Do you ever feel like there's no point in life if you're just gonna die at the end" he says staring straight at the horizon.

"There could be a point in life if you make one, but no one knows when your time comes and when it does, it just does and you can't do anything about it because your well...um dead" I admitted.