"Ah, that's crazy." Minkus said before he raised a hand. "Hey, Mr. Turner, wait up!"

When Minkus walked down the hallway, the three of them strolled over to the couch in the hall.

"Well, Shawn... Zoey... I think the time has come to sign each other's yearbooks." Cory said excitedly as they sat down on the couch. "Shall we talk about it first?"

Shawn shook his head. "No, no. Let's just do it."

Zoey, Shawn and Cory all exchanged their yearbooks.

"Boy, oh, boy, where to begin, huh? What am I gonna say to you two? Man, this is gonna take me at least a weak." Cory said.

"I'm done." Shawn announced and passed the book back.

"You're done?" Cory asked in disbelief. He looked at his yearbook. "'Hey?' you write 'hey'?"

"And I mean it." Shawn said.

"Shawnie, you can be a little more sensitive than that." Zoey scolded him, handing his book back.

Shawn opened his yearbook and furrowed his eyebrows. "Zo, how is this any deeper?"

"It has your name in front." Zoey simply explained. "'Hey Shawnie' is much more personal than just 'hey'."

"Guys, you have to put in more effort than that!" Cory exclaimed frustratingly .

"Cory, it's your yearbook. Who else would it be to?" Shawn questioned.

"Because it's just the spirit of the week, guys." Cory replied as he stood up from the couch. "It's about this place. Now, why don't you care about this?"

"Look what we got." Topanga spoke as she walked over to the three of them.

"Oh! Our senior rings." Cory said happily.

"Yeah, they just got here." Topanga informed before looking over her boyfriend's shoulder. "You can pick up yours in the cafeteria, Shawn, Zoey."

"No, I can't because I didn't order one. They're stupid. They mean nothing.... to... me." Shawn trailed off as he watched Cory slid the ring onto Topanga's finger.

Zoey grabbed onto Shawn's hand. "Come on, let's go."

••••

In Mr. Feeny's class, the three teenagers sat in their normal spot. Zoey pulled the things she needed from her bag out and placed them on her desk.

"Welcome to your final week of Feeny, everyone." Mr. Feeny greeted as he walked into the classroom. "Here's your assignment." He paused when the class groaned. "Oh, be quiet. I'm tired too. Now this assignment is completely optional and is for no credit."

"Oh, well, I'll get started on it right away. Oh, look! I'm done!" Shawn informed.

"That's right, Mr. Hunter." Mr. Feeny said as he approached the boy's desk. "You don't have to do it. I want you to write about what's in your heart during these last weeks of school."

"Why are you looking at me?" Shawn wondered. "I don't have to do it, right?"

"Do it, Shawn. It's no pressure. It'll be fun." Zoey encouraged him.

"It would not be fun." Shawn disagreed.

"I'm doing it and I'm getting an A." Topanga announced.

"It's for no credit, Miss Lawrence." Mr. Feeny informed.

"I have six hundred and ninety-nine As." Topanga said as she stood up slowly. She approached their teacher and grabbed the lapels of his jacket. "I need one more! Give me the A, Feeny!"