Message to the readers

Yay! 'I married the alpha bastard' is completed with 36 chapters. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Thank you everyone for reading and leaving your comments. I enjoyed your comments and it fuels me to write an even better chapter after each one was published. Thank you for clicking that vote button. As of this time of writing, the story reached 80,500+ readers and continues to increase.

I'm happy that many BossNoeul & Phayu/Rain fans and even the multi-fandom were able to read this simple story. I hope everyone had fun reading it.

Thank you...('人`●)SOOOOO━━\('∀`●)/━━MUCH!!

Future plans (I had a feeling this will not be followed again _(┐「ε:)_)

I am currently at the finishing stage of "Crazy Rich Omega" an omegaverse, which is a fanfiction of JunZhe from Word of Honor and started to publish "Replica" a drama, still of JunZhe. These two were converted into original story which I actually had regrets. But at that time I was scouted to post my story, these two flashed in my mind.

Now, my editor ask me if I want to publish this story as paid one too... but I won't. Haha, two were enough already. So with that said, I was conceptualizing another original omegaverse to submit when CRO is done. I will also slowly update 'My destined grim Reaper' which will be free story.

For fanfiction, yes I will write again. Probably a PhayuRain. Genre? I'm not sure yet but I'm fond of omegaverse and rebirth and drama so I don't know. Any suggestion?

Lastly, to give back to everyone's love. Here is a short story of Boss and Noeul. This one was actually plot generated meaning I only input random details and the system laid out the story ╰(▔∀▔)╯. It was just so funny that I had to share it. No edit is made and I posted it as is.

Enjoy and thank you again. See you on the next fanfiction.

*****

Two Virtuous Uncles Singing to the Beat

Boss was thinking about Noeul Lee again. Noeul was a clumsy Billionaire with cute arm and fluffy neck.

Boss walked over to the window and reflected on his cold surroundings. He had always loved hilly Thailand with its rainy, rapid race track. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel puzzled.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a clumsy figure of Noeul Lee.

Boss gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was unwavering, with principles, coffee drinker with pink arm and solid neck. His friends saw him as a burnt, brief Body Guard. Once, he had even revived a dying, single parent.

But not even an unwavering person who had once revived a dying, single parent, was prepared for what Noeul had in store today.

The rain hammered like drinking dog, making Boss jumpy. Boss grabbed a hard gun that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Boss stepped outside and Noeul came closer, he could see the cloudy glint in his eye.

"Look Boss," growled Noeul, with an adorable glare that reminded Boss of clumsy bunny. "I hate you and I want Revenge. You owe me 6075 batt."

Boss looked back, even more jumpy and still fingering the hard gun. "Noeul, you can't buy me with your filthy money," he replied.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two combative, cruel cat cooking at a very wild funeral, which had jazz music playing in the background and two virtuous uncles singing to the beat.

Boss regarded Noeul's cute arm and fluffy neck. "I don't have the funds ..." he lied.

Noeul glared. "Do you want me to shove that hard gun where the sun don't shine?"

Boss promptly remembered his unwavering and with principles values. "Actually, I do have the funds," he admitted. He reached into his pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

Noeul looked ecstatic, his wallet blushing like a keen, kindly knife.

Then Noeul came inside for a nice cup of coffee.

THE END

~~~

I was imagining this as the extra clips every end of the show. It's funny for me how random words were used. I hope you had fun reading it too.

That's it. Goodbye! and thank you for being with me for the last three months.

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧˚