[EXTRA: The D-day!]

Today, I took my last and final pregnancy photo. My tummy was so round it felt like I have swallowed a big watermelon. Later this morning was my check-up with Uncle Quack. I had a very bad impression of him, but Uncle Quack did his best to ensure my baby and I were healthy.

I change my impression of him to a good one.

Since I entered my last month of pregnancy my husband made the house his office. Speaking of houses, we have our own too. As of now, we live in his father's house because Boss was mostly out to work. Luckily, it was already our school break.

When our baby comes out we will then transfer to our new home. It was a two-floor house with a wide lawn so our firstborn can run around and of course, I can run around too! and Boss can run after me like some lakorn where the male lead run after the female lead in slow motion and romantic music was played.

Yay! So romantic. We should try that to make things spicy.

"Rain, are you ready?" It was our time to leave. Depending on the result, I might stay in the hospital starting today or I can still go home. Uncle Quack will have the final say, he was the family's obstetrician after all.

"Yup! Let's- ahh!" Oppsss! guess the baby can't wait anymore.

"Baby! What's wrong?" Boss run towards me and held my hands, "Is it coming?"

"Yes! Yes! It hurts! carry- carryyyyy meeee!!!" My hands that were held by Boss caught another thing to grab on while my alpha was carrying me, "Fuck! It's your fault! You knocked me up! It's so painful!!!"

My hand was gripping his hair so much that Boss's head was tilting, "Next time you try to get pregnant! No, promise me - huuu --- huuuu ---- huuuuuu," I'm breathing in and out, my lips protruding as it moves along my breathing, "No sex life for you! huuuuu --- it hurts! --- huuuuu --- huuuu,"

We reach the car and after we entered, it sped up to the hospital. Boss was dialing his phone while holding me in his arms, one moment I was grabbing his hair, and the next second I was biting his shoulder, "Uncle, we're coming! Rain is-"

Boss stops at his word when a hot liquid touched his flesh, his pants were drenched but what was so shocking was my pink loose shorts turned dark pink! I hate Boss!

When he looked at his omega (which is me by the way!), he found me biting my lips so hard and glaring at him as if I felt so wrong! The truth was, I felt so wrong! My back was aching so much! and my hole was --- whaaaa it's so painful!

My eyes were red and big tears flowed from them continuously, "It's normal to pee baby, it was normal." Boss tried to calm me down but no! It's not urine!

My face turned ugly after hearing it, "It's not urine-" I corrected in the lowest voice possible. Boss thought I was just shy so he did not pursue it anymore but just as he was planning to talk again to his Uncle I grab his arms and bite them!

"It's not pee! It's not! It came from there!!! You stupid alpha!!!! It's your fault! Whaaaaa!! huuuu --- hhuuuuu huuuuu --- you take care of the baby! huuu huuu ---" I know I was saying nonsense but I can't smack the driver, right?! So, who else should I express the pain to? Of course to the father of my baby!

"You are not rubbing my back. It's so painful --- huuuu --- whaaaa! You don't --- huuu --- love me! whaaaa..."

Boss ended the call and envelope me with his arms, his hands were rubbing my back and he released soothing pheromones, then he wiped my face and kissed me ferociously. His hand continued to massage me and his pheromones that pass thru my nose made me calm.

When our lips parted, Boss then slowly unbuckle my belt and insert his hand to stroke my crotch, "is it so painful?" he ask in a sensual voice, "where else does it hurt?"