[EXTRA: The parenthood]

To save our marriage, Boss had to call Uncle Quack and found out that he was toyed with. I mean, who would name their child stinky?! My baby was already ugly and you name him stinky?!!

Thank goodness Stinky was just a pet name. Hmmm... now that name grows on me, should I leave it that way?

Being a parent was no easy job. Literally not an easy job at all!

Stinky was a bubbly, energetic, and moody angel. I think my baby was smart too, he knew when to cry, when not to cry and when to draw affection from his dad!

For example...

Three months after he was born, Boss had to leave for a business trip abroad. Mom had to come and sleep in our house so I have someone with me, Sky visits me too but Pai steal my best friend away after an hour!

Anyway, Boss and I had a video call and Stinky was sleeping that time but just when Boss's voice echoed in the room, my dear baby open his eyes I almost jump out of shock! Did he recognize his daddy's voice?

"Hey! Your child is awake," I said to Boss and point the cam to Stinky and then Stinky... Stinky cried so hard pouting his cute little mouth! He was mumbling alien words "waa... baaa...aahhh..." over and over and to top it all up, it was so heart-crushing hearing those alien words!

Of course, I was not the one who felt that pain, Boss was. Heh! Stinky, baby... I know that style. It was so familiar that I can see myself doing it! but the poor child was pouring his tears out and so his daddy, the loveable and soft man that he was said, "You miss daddy? Daddy will go home now!"

He will go home! Boss left just yesterday and was scheduled to be on a one-week travel! But cause his son cried painfully... HE. WILL. GO. HOME! No! how did he understand those mumbling?! Should I study alien words too?

Where's the justice? I asked him to be back quickly too but he said he can't! ∑(; °Д°)

For example...

Stinky was already six months old and I remember Uncle Quack said that we can do it already so... the pervert in me, the omega who missed his alpha's touch so much took a bath, scrub all the dirt away in my body, and put on the most expensive lotion I ever bought in my life.

I was determined to seduce my alpha tonight, by hook or crook, I will get laid before I get to sleep!

Boss was sitting on the bed, reading a book. His legs were hidden under the blanket. Slowly, I crawl inside the blanket, caressing his smooth and hairy legs sensually, kissing them until I reach his hidden gem... the treasure I missed so much!

"Baby, ahh..." Yes! Boss was in the mood and his soldier was saluting, hardened by my touch. "Come here," he took me to sit on his lap and ravishingly kissed me, my chest was moving as I panted.

"I prepared myself, put it in..." I did! I really did prepare myself to save time! You don't know what will happen next so to ensure my success, I did it myself!

"Oh, so soft already..." he inserted a finger to check, damn! the shivers but I want the big one, the hard one... I want Boss's cock inside me.

"Inside, put it inside..." however, I can't wait so I, the best and most understanding omega, grab his treasure and point it to my greedy hole but! but! but!!!!!!!!! _ノ乙(、ン、)_

... the baby suddenly cried! Stinky cried just as I was about to put his dad's weapon to create life inside the wormhole. Stinky, my love... can we not cry tonight? Let papa taste daddy, please! (T▽T)

Boss, kissed my forehead and went to check Stinky. I am not a bad papa so I checked as well, "Stinky, sleep!" and Boss laughed at me so loud that my horny ass changed to angry ass!