The steam

Our room was not far from the wedding hall but it felt like forever just going there. I want to feel Boss, I want my husband now but oh... can we even do it? Gosh! it hurts, I feel like bursting inside. The flame inside me wanted to be released.

"Hubby... run," but instead Boss halted. His gaze pierced through me, "what? hurry, I want you inside me." Ah! but Boss did not move. I got anxious for a second.

"Rain," his voice raspy, "don't tease me." His grip tightened on my thick squishy ass, oh gosh... it's making me impatient. "Don't... haa... fuck!" Boss brisk walks as if his life depends on it while from time to time mumbling, "fuck!"

Yes, daddy. Fuck me! Do me! bang me hard than you ever did!

The door keys dropped multiple times, his hands were shaking each time he thrust that key in the keyhole, lucky keyhole got thrust while I'm still waiting here!

Still, in his arms, I sucked hard on his neck making my husband groan in pleasure, the red mark I made gave me a sense of pleasure, and I unrestrainedly bit on it, "Ummm, baby... bite it again."

The hall was infused with our pheromones, the coffee and rain mixing together.

Click!

As soon as the door opens, Boss laid me on the couch, close all the curtains and leave one lamp open. "Baby, forgive daddy for being bad." That was for our little cub. Little cub, you're still blood so don't listen! don't watch! Sleep!

"Haa... Rain, I'm sorry but..." he took off my pants in one go and unbuckle his belt, unzip it and release his mighty weapon. It was hard as a wood ready to go into battle, "let me in first, hmm?" Without waiting for my word, Boss kneel on the couch, lift my cute little ass and enter his exclusive dungeon - it was dripping wet already.

"Damn! baby... you're so tight." He was massaging my butt and stretching my hole with his two thumbs, "I love how you squeeze the tip of my cock. Hmmm... so good. So good baby."

"Move, daddy." I felt his cock enlarge inside me or it might be my inside clenching on his, either way, I felt so full inside that I gasped for air.

"What did you call me?" Boss was moving slowly, so slowly that my desire increased. It was making me hungry, greedy, and crazy. "Say it again, Rain."

"Daddy."

"Hubby."

"Husband's cock is so big."

The pace suddenly increased. He thrust hard but with care making sure not to hit my reproductive cavity. He thrust with thirst, "Again."

"Daddy... haa.."

The flesh-hitting flesh echoed in the room, the gasping and moaning made my ears tingle. "Again, Rain."

"Hubby, husband... more."

"Who's your daddy?" Boss was holding the two cheeks of my butt, a pillow was under my waist. His one leg was kneeling on the sofa while the other was grounded on the floor working as a balance so his waist could thrust deeply, harder and fiercer inside me.

"You are."

"You're my daddy. Ahhhh!"

"Who's your husband?"

Boss flips me on my side raising one leg and placing it on his shoulder. I was facing the large mirror in the room. I can see how Boss's enormous cock went in and out of me, how his face looks so erotic with flushed red.

His butt was firm, just looking at it made me realize that I want to take a bite just once. Hmmm, it must feel nice leaving a mark on his butt. One where I and only can see.

"You are. You're my husband... mmmm"

I want it deeper.

"Who is inside you now?"

"It's you. Boss is inside me."

"Good boy, Rain." He lean on me with my leg still on his shoulder, "here's your reward." and kissed me ruthlessly, his tongue almost reaching my throat. I love it. Yes, I love how he makes love to me. He was hungry and wanted to eat all of me.

"Suck my tongue, baby."

He sticks out his tongue, his waist still moving, thrusting and I... I caught those sticking tongues and suck hard as much as I pleased, "haaa..." he kept on petting my head and took the lead to kiss me, "Very good, Rain."

He straightened his back again and pounded quickly, his hand stroking my cock, "let's cum together... haaa... you're so fucking amazing baby." With my eyes in the mirror, I saw how his cock spit out the cum straight to my chest.

Boss was so handsome with his aroused face. I can never get enough of that.

"Honey," I said while looking at him, "kneel."

Boss look at me with confusion, it was a fleeting moment and Boss kneel in front of me. He helps me sit up and places a pillow on my back again. I brushed his sweaty hair and recklessly grabbed it, "suck me, daddy."

I saw that smirk.

"At your service, your majesty."

Ah. It would be good if Boss was wearing a butler's suit or a knight's costume. Even a prisoner's clothes will do. It will be my priority after this. Gotta check out every costume there was.

"Haaa... like that. Like that, honey." Hmmm... Boss was really good at giving heads. I still haven't asked him about it. "Faster, haa... hubby, faster."

His hands moved onto my hole as his mouth was serving me. It was hot inside his mouth making my little Rain harden even more, "almost there, babe... ahhhh."

That was quick but who can blame me? It was a really good one! Boss knew how to make me cum so quickly! "What else do you want me to do?" His eyes were sparkling but I can see a dark predator hiding in those eyes, "tell me, Rain. What else does my baby want?"

"Let's do it again in bed," I said, hypnotized by those eyes.

"As you wish."

It was me who said it but I felt like Boss was still leading. I felt trapped in a wolf's den and I am not complaining.

It was already nine in the evening when Boss and I stop fooling around. We did more foreplays than actual thrusting to avoid hurting our treasure. "Hungry?"

I nodded my head and placed it on his chest. "I want a chocolate cake, ice cream, and chicken."

"I'll order it for you."

When he was about to stand, I cling to him more, my legs trapping him. "Don't leave."

He smiled and kissed me on my forehead, "I'll call the front desk then."

We stayed in that position while waiting for the food to arrive. "Let's have you checked before leaving for our honeymoon, okay?" His hand was rubbing my tummy and whispering to the baby inside me, "Forgive daddy, okay?"

I mean, the baby for sure did not know what we did but it looks cute how Boss keeps saying sorry to the little cub inside me. "He forgives you," I said, my motive was clear and obvious, "... he said he was hiding in a soundproof part of my womb." I caressed Boss's now limp cock, "so, we can do it again later..."

The limp cock stood in salute after I said it. Good. This soldier knew his commander!

Let's get dirty again next time. Tonight, I'm hungry for real food.

~ End ~

~~~

The LITA special episode was... urgghh!!! (シ_ _)シ it was so good!

The main story ended and a few extra chapters will be posted.

1) Sky & Rain escapade (Yes! inspired by the special ep)

2) Pai & Boss finding their quirky babies (still inspired by the special ep)

3) Married life

4) Baby is out! (Labor)

5) Baby is out (parenthood)

5 more chapters and we're done. Thank you everyone for reading I married the alpha bastard. m(_ _)m I enjoyed all your comments and kind words. ( ̄ε ̄@)