The blessing II

The doctor said I'm pregnant, how come? Why am I pregnant?! "Why am I pregnant?" I look at Boss but the gorgeous culprit alpha was looking at me with so much love in his eyes, happiness radiates from his faint smile.

"We did it once..." I said still thinking about how we create a life together by doing it one time.

But Boss only kissed me on my gland not minding the doctor still sitting beside the bed, "we did it many times for four days, baby." Burying his head in my neck he added, "we have our own cub."

Ah, wait. Yeah, we did it so much... WE DID IT SO MANY TIMES! No, wait...

"... you said you're not sure yet?" I asked the doctor. I'm shocked that I'm pregnant but I'm also happy. The baby was made by Boss and me. My alpha and I created new life... but the doctor was not sure! How was that possible?!

"Yeah, that's why you need to come to the hospital for a check-up." The doctor was gentle but he made the alpha think that I was really carrying a baby, "then you should not say something you're not sure of. Look at him!" I pointed at Boss, damn! My alpha was really happy.

"Your pulse, the symptoms, and the last estrus just match." Yeah, right! What should I do with the alpha beside me now?! If I'm not pregnant I will let this doctor write ten pages of an apology letter, back to back!

"Baby, if you're not pregnant then we will make another cub." Sir, making cubs was truly amazing I love the process of making cubs but raising cubs?! That's a different story!

"You don't... want it?" Seeing that I kept silent after talking to the doctor, Boss lifted his head to face me, his fingers rubbing my gland, "You don't want cubs?" Now it's cubs! mind you with S!

I took a deep breath and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "I want to carry your baby. I want it but I don't want you thinking that I'm positive if even the doctor was not sure yet," I gave a good angry look at the doctor which now I remember again still sitting in the chair, "we can try making again but I don't want you hurt due to false alarm. I hate that."

I'm still in college, a student, but if I were really pregnant so be it. A blessing was a blessing whether it was planned or not. Boss reached for my head a kissed me on the lips, "Thank you, baby."

"Ehem!"

Oh yeah... the doctor... Ψ('_' # )↝

"Please, visit the hospital in two days. We can have a clear answer by that time." The doctor then bid farewell and quickly left. Quack doctor!

"Your pregnant."

"hmm? Why are you so sure?"

"It was impossible not to get pregnant when we keep on knotting." ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑ Boss had his confident tone. I know it was impossible but if we use a condom then it was possible not to get pregnant. Condom? Oh my god!

"You did not use a condom?!" But I remember him getting a box out of the drawer, "did we run out of condoms that time?" But it was impossible to run out of condoms unless...

"I told you I won't wear it after the first round." Damn, he looks so innocent. I took the pillow and smash it into his face! "You sleep on the couch!"

"Baby!" υ'• ﻌ •'υ

"Don't baby me and don't give me that look! Couch, now!" (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

"But you are sick..." (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

"So what?!" ༽◺_◿༼

"I need to rub your tummy." (。•́︿•̀。)

"I can rub my own tummy!" ☜('o')