The heat (18+)

I should have chewed on that sliced beef rather than talking to Boss, now I don't even know if I can taste that beef in four days... I'm drooling. 

With Boss carrying me like a child, my limbs clutched on his waist and my arms encircling his neck I can smell the scent of dark coffee. It's making me dizzy and horny. My hole started to itch and my little Rain keeps on brushing on Boss's muscled abdomen, "Mmmmm" I can't help myself but moan. 

Boss's breath was on my neck and my gland was tingling emitting more pheromones than usual., "You smell really great, baby," said Boss with gritted teeth suppressing his urge to make love to me on the stairs. "one more second baby... bed is coming."

I can't wait. I felt the liquid in my hole slowly dripping as my cock continue to brush over Boss's abdomen... it was torture. Now, both my hole and my cock were wet. I felt a sudden embarrassment. 

Bang!

The door was kicked open and Boss slam me on the bed, I know he was tortured too. Without a second wasted, my clothes were thrown on the floor, and Boss caught my lips immediately pushing his tongue inside. I can't keep up with his pace so I let him handle my body as he pleases. 

"So delicious... " he parted our lips and suck my nipples while his hand was pinching the other. This sensation was too much for me but I also love it, "you're so delicious Rain." I felt like the heroin in an R18+ romance where the male lead was aggressively fucking his lover like a hungry wolf. 

"Mmmm... ahhh." I can only moan. 

Slowly his hand held my cock dripping with pre-cum, "Haaa..." stroking it slowly and it was making me impatient, "faster... faster..." I want to cum. 

Boss stroked me faster while licking my neck and dropping hard kisses on it. I bet it leaves some mark. "You're so wet, baby... hmmmm... lovely." His words added to the horniness inside me and after a while I cum. 

I lay limply on the bed. 

With my cum on Boss's hand, he smeared it on the itching hole as a lube. Just touching my hole made my back arch. "I'll insert one finger, baby..." and so he did. Fuck! it feels good. While his finger was busy stroking my hole I noticed that Boss still wears his clothes, it annoys me. 

"Take... take it off," I said desperately.

"What?" He leaned closer to me again, and lick my ears, I tremble. I never knew that licking my ear will make my inside somersault. I want more. I want more.

"Clothes... take.. it mmmmm.. off" 

I heard him whisper in my ear, "later, baby." then he bit my earlobe. 

He inserted another finger and stretched my hole left and right preparing the biggest finger to enter my body later. I can see his crotch bulging inside his pants and I can't stop myself from touching it, "I want... mmm this." 

"Fuck." I heard him say as he added the third finger inside. "baby... touch it again." with that I unbuckle his belt and open the zipper on his pants and let the dragon free from his cage... I gulped. This size... should I start praying for my asshole now?

I stroked his hard-as-rock cock while Boss was stretching me wide, "I want this..." I whined again. His fingers were not enough, they can't go deeper. 

"haaa... baby you are clenching my fingers... so lewd." Slowly, he pulls his fingers and opens the drawer. Soon I heard some Shaa sound, the condom. Safe sex was important. I'm glad he remembers. 

Before wearing the condom, Boss teases my hole with the tip of his cock, "Mmmm... haaa, inside.." my eyes were tearing up with the impatience I felt inside. I want him inside me but he was still teasing me. 

He chuckled. 

He spread my legs open and place a pillow under my back, "baby, I'm coming..." he kissed me hard again while he enter inside me. My hands grip the sheets so hard, "tell me if it hurts..." I move my other hand and grab his back, "you're doing good, Rain... hmmm. you're doing good." 

His praises and his concern made my body relax and all of him entered inside me, "baby, it feels good inside you. I'll start to move, okay?" He plots a kiss on my forehead and raised both my legs, his hips started to move. 

"Ahhh.. ahhhh... B- boss..." 

"Yes, baby... I'm here." His hips thrust faster and faster my body moved with his rhythm. 

"Harder... haaaa... harder."

"Oh, god baby..." like a switch was turned on, Boss thrust deeper inside hitting my reproductive cavity. "damn, baby you're so hot." my whole body blushed from the heat and pleasure. 

"Cumming... haaa.. I'm..."

"Just cum, baby... cum, go on." hot fluid splurt out from my penis but Boss still thrusting in me, "I'm cumming too... baby, I'm cumming too... haaaaa." Even with the condom, I can feel the hot fluid released by my alpha. 

"Baby, no condom for the second round... " I heard him speak to my ears but I was too tired to mind it and before I could close my eyes Boss lifted my body and placed me on his lap, his thing thrust inside me again. 

I encircled my arms around his neck to avoid my body from dropping but Boss embraced me tighter as he keeps on thrusting again. 

"You smell good..." he bit my shoulder, "I love your smell, Rain." he bit me on my collarbone. Boss was like a dog biting my body everywhere but his bite gave me pleasure and no pain. 

The scent of coffee and rain floated in the air, acknowledging each other and soon merging into one just like me and Boss, our bodies connecting with each other. 

"Ahhh... more... I want more." Just after Boss ejaculated inside me, my body started to ask for more again. I'm hungry but the desire of my body was greater than my food hunger. 

~~~

 I tried writing SMUT. part II tomorrow (/ *--*)/