[EXTRA: The married life]

It was five months ago that Boss and I got married and all I can say was... FUCK MARRIED LIFE!

Five months! Five months and I can already see his true colors! Where was my sweet, caring, and loving alpha? Where did he go??! Before he had to check my meals if it was nutritious or not. He listens to my whim if I ask for pizza and chicken or if I want ice cream!

Before, he allowed me to stay at school or joined fun activities but now he had to be with me or else I say bye-bye to school fun affairs! An example was the school festival, I was supposed to be the lead for welcoming the freshmen but Boss, my great alpha says NO! A big NO!

What did he think of himself?! My father?! Even mom allowed me to have fun!

When we went to Japan for our honeymoon I beg him to join the Ultraman convention. It was the last day when we arrived and there will be a full show of Ultraman life-size suits but my dear alpha said, "We can't. Too crowded."

When we went to South Korea, I ask him to go to Namsan tower. Namsan tower was famous for the Padlock of love but my sweet alpha said, "No. Too much walk."

So why the hell would we go to tourist places?! Of course, tourist spots were crowded! It's included as a tourist attraction for a reason! Walks were just normal too! \(`0')/

Oh! and when we had our last stop in India, which I personally chose, I plead with him to visit the Taj Mahal but Boss said, "No. That's seventeen hectares." Honey?! We don't need to walk the whole seventeen hectares!

Let's just stay at home! Why did we even go on a tour for our honeymoon? We should have paid for a hotel room for a month and looked at each other eye to eye!

All I can hear was no this, no that... everything was a no!

Thus, I went on strike! A hunger strike! See if I bow down. If I do, my name won't be Noeul Rain Nuttarat Tangwai Lee Sermsongwittaya! Even my name bullies me! I ran out of breath every time I say my full name!

Knock. Knock.

Did I say I drove my husband away from our bedroom? He had been sleeping in the guest room for days now! Huh! His name might be Boss but I am the real boss! Tsk. What food did he bring now? Damn, just thinking of food and I am already salivating.

Ah. I should stand my ground! I can't be fooled!

"Baby..." a low, soothing voice came from outside. It was a little muffled caused by the blocking of the door, "I brought you dinner." The great Rain can't be coaxed by food!

"I specially cooked this. You want golden brown crispy fried chicken, right?" ♨o(>_<)o♨

I involuntarily swallowed my saliva after hearing Boss described it. I'm sure it has a perfect sound when I bite on the skin and some crumbs will fall onto my lap! Sluurrrppp! ( ̄¬ ̄ヾ)

No! It's just fried chicken! I'm still sulking!

"It's still hot baby... I can still see thin smoke. Oh, and I also made the gravy to your liking... it's a little spicy and sweet." ( ˘▽˘)っ♨

My stomach grumbles as I imagine the chicken and the sweet and spicy gravy touching my mouth. Ahhh... that would be heaven. ('ཀ'」∠)

"I made you milk tea too. I made sure to put a lot of pearls and less ice. It's a pity if the ice melts..."

Yeah. It was reasonable. Food should not get involved in our fights. That's bad! I walk towards the door and slowly open it. In the small crack, the lights blinded me for a second. The bedroom where I stayed was dark to compliment my mood. The dramatic mode should have a perfect set-up!