The result

A day before the scheduled check-up I lived my life like an Egyptian prince - food was served to me, I had someone checking the temperature of the room, and someone assisted me to the bathroom. Even when I walk to the balcony someone had to hold my hands making sure I won't slip.

I was bathed too. I was spoon feed too. My sweat was wiped for me too. Water had to be held in my mouth too and I was held in my sleep with a ruler apart!

"Stooopppp!"

I stayed at Boss's mansion after a bloody debate, I had to concede when he showed me his sad face. I can't resist his face at all. You can't blame me for this! It was all because he was so handsome that I concede!

To my surprise, my mother agreed. I wonder what Boss had fed to my mother that she did not refuse or disagree with any of his requests. It felt like Boss was his son rather than me. Ma! I'm your son! remember me, please!

And so, my life as a one-day prince begin.

My alpha became my one-day slave.

And it pisses me off! and I like it too... I feel both!

I am not some delicate omega! I don't have a life-threatening disease! I can eat on my own, drink water on my own, bathe on my own and wear my own clothes. Bro, please give me a break. Bring back my poor ass life. I enjoyed it really.

"What's wrong? Does your tummy hurt? You want to eat? to pee?" Sigh, but just looking at him and seeing how nervous he was I can't bring myself to stop him. Really, how could I? Boss was really attentive to me, it was too much and overreacting but compared to some alpha who left their omega after making them pregnant... I prefer to be cared for like this.

"I'm not." I said while looking at him, "I'm fine. You don't have to assist me in everything." However, hearing that, Boss's invisible dog ears dropped and his invisible tail stopped wagging.

"It's my responsibility," he said. "You are carrying our baby, it will be hard for you. This is the least I can do," Now I feel worst saying that to him. How can I stop a soon-to-be father from caring for his partner and his baby? Of course, we still have that consultation.

"Rain," he kissed the palm of my hand as he continue to speak, "let me care for you and our baby, hmm? Let me share the burden." His eyes that were staring at me carried a lot of worry and sincerity, "please?"

What can I say? It's just nine months anyway! Just let him do what he wants.

"Okay."

"Thank you, Rain." This time his smile was more visible than before. "We will be great parents. Rest now. We have to wake up early tomorrow." He kissed me on the lips and drag me closer to him for an embrace. Now, this was more I like, no space between us. I can smell him better than earlier.

The next morning, Boss still served me. Bathing to clothing to eating breakfast - oh! breakfast was changed to food best for pregnant omega and it was bland. I better ask Sky to sneak some tasty food when I have a chance. Pizza and milk tea will be good... hehe.

I hadn't seen Saifa and dad during breakfast so I thought they were in the company already but to my surprise, they were already waiting in the hospital lounge with my mother! and my mother was smiling at me! Ma! you are supposed to question why your son was going to an ob-gyn!

"Ma," I said curious and waiting for what my mother would say but she only hugs me and pats my back.

"Oh, my little Rain will be a father soon. Time flies so much." Eh??? I salute my mother's adaptability. No question? You can ask who was the father or when did we make the baby or why? You can also slap me and tell me 'insolent child! I did not raise you just get knocked up this early!' then I would cry and Boss will embrace me and he will say 'I love your son, ma'am. I will take responsibility.'

Ma! this was how it should be!

"Right? We will have mini Rain running around calling us grandpa and grandma... hahaha" Mom and dad were jiving so much thinking of the unborn child. I better go to the doctor before I lose my sanity due to being shocked.

"Ready?" Boss asks me while leading to the doctor's room. "Yeah. Let's go." It was just us going in, My alpha and I while the others were waiting outside. Today, I did not hear Saifa speak but I don't want to bother about it.

I saw the same quack doctor and found out that he was Boss's uncle. I am sorry, uncle, I have sinned. Anyway, it was his fault! He should be sure before saying anything.

The doctor took my blood and while waiting gave me a general check-up. The check-up went okay. Since the hospital was private and almost had high technologies (that's what uncle quack said) the result will come out within ten minutes.

When the nurse returned, her face can't hide her joy. Oh, okay. Then... the nurse deserves to be uncle Quack's subordinate! She gave it away already! I should act surprised later for the sake of my alpha.

"Hmm... I'm right. Yeah, see? You are pregnant." said uncle quack in a 'told ya, you're pregnant' tone. Thanks, uncle quack. That's one way of giving good news!

"Sniff..." eh? My alpha... Boss... "Why are you crying?! What happened?" before I could ask more, I was pulled into a tight embrace and a few tears drop on my neck. What shocked me was that Boss was crying in front of these people?! Bro, you're OOC! Boss, forgot his character setting due to happiness.

"Rain..." his voice cracking and muffled as he continue to bury his head in my neck, "Rain, baby... thank you." We made it together so, no need to thank me really. "Thank you so much."

"En." I might have received the good news in an unexpected or hilarious way, but I'm happy seeing that my alpha was happy about having a baby. I'm gonna be a father soon.

"Boss, let's go share it with the people outside." I whispered in his ears, "let's wipe your face," It wasn't many tears but it was enough to show Boss's genuine emotion.

Wiping his face, I sense a dagger look from beside me. Uncle quack was smiling fakely at me! "Don't be so lovey-dovey here. Go out now." Tsk! When we were near the door he speak again, "Visit after two weeks. I need to check up on my grandson's health. Oh and congrats..." Uncle quack was not bad at all.

Boss's family was interesting.

When we share the result, my mother, dad, and Saifa already planned where the baby will study for college. They also said if the baby was an omega, alpha admirers should be screened thoroughly! If the baby was an alpha, omega will be screened thoroughly! If the baby was a beta, all three-gender admirers will be screened thoroughly!

In short, good luck to my baby's future partner.

"Rain, what should we name our cub?"

~~~

Rain: In the end, I am really pregnant.

Uncle quack: (`∀')Ψ