The blessing

Traffic lights turned red and the brake was pressed harder than before, I can hear Boss's low growl as his knuckles appeared to be white from his hard grip. His eyes never leave the traffic lights waiting for the go signal.

Should I start praying for my dear life? (つ﹏⊂)

"B-boss?"

"En?"

He licked his lips again while answering me but never looked at me. "I'm hungry." Well, I'm really hungry. I thought we will eat before eating each other. Sex was good but we need food too! Food should be the priority right now!

"En."

Nah! I might not get up tomorrow. I can feel the mating scent from Boss's pheromones. It was affecting me little by little. En, good luck Rain.

The signal light turns green and the car speed away to a luxurious hotel. I'm going to be eaten alive and sober. I thank my mom for feeding me, sky for listening to me, and myself for being strong and confident and snagging a gorgeous alpha.

Goodbye world. I'm gonna go offline! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Kidding!

Boss ordered food to be served in the room immediately. I guess my alpha was really starved.

"Rain..." as soon as we enter the room, I was slammed to the wall and kissed intensely leaving me breathless, "baby..." his hands sneaked into my shirt rubbing my waist and making my hair raise, "so delicious, Rain."

I mean, if you try to put white sauce on me I'll be even more delicious. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Kidding again!

Gosh! I'm glad my mouth was zipped or I might regret it.

"I'm going down..." he said while unbuckling my belt.

Down? what down? down like my little Rain?!! Wait!

"No, wait... don-hng!" My little Rain entered a hot wet cave and he was getting energetic hardening as Boss's tongue twirled around the tip. "Bo-boss..." I can hear my voice changing into a horny sound and I can't help it. Boss was good at giving head! Where did he learn it?! I will ask him after he do me.

The sound produced by my little Rain and his mouth was vulgar enough to weaken my limbs. "haa... good. So good." My fingers grab his hair as I feel the continued shivering of my body as an answer to his movements.

His one hand held the bottom end of my penis, moving along with his mouth. A few more movements and I'm gonna cum.

"I'm cum- cumming..."

"Go, baby... give it to me." Boss quickens his movement and finds his way to my soft little hole. The double penetration, I can't stand it and I'm about to...

Knock. Knock.

"Fuck!"

We were both startled by the loud knock at the door. We were standing beside it and the sound was louder than normal. "Your order, sir."

Boss took a deep breath and open the door making sure I was covered, "let me get that. Don't come in! and don't disturb us again!"

"Y-yes, sir!"

Poor guy. We ordered the food so it wasn't his fault. It was just that the timing was so timely. I was not able to cum! Fuck!

It hurts.

It freaking hurts!

"You can eat first, I'll take a shower." He kissed me on the forehead and went inside the bathroom leaving my little Rain... crying.