[EXTRA final: The marking]

When I was pregnant with Stinky, marking was not allowed for the very reason that marking will take so much body strength, psychological preparation, and stable emotion which all qualifications were impossible when an omega was pregnant.

I have been suffering from the constant rise and fall of emotion, negative thoughts, and physical limitation so we decided to do it after Stinky was one year older. I wanted to be his pair at this very moment but I can't be selfish.

"Have you taken your suppressant?" ask Boss, we were lying in bed, cuddling while Stinky was sleeping in the crib.

"No," I mean why would I take it if I have a healthy alpha beside me? suppressant was not good for the body but Boss was good not just for my body but for my heart. Heh! I scored big time. "I have this," Yup! I squeezed his slumbering cock and the sleeping rooster cuckooed immediately.

It was awesome how fast Boss's weapon respond to me. I'm awesome too as I can do it to a bastard alpha who every omega wanted to have but can only see from afar.

"Good, 'cause I don't plan to let you escape anymore." En. En. Don't let me escape. Devour me, eat me, bite me so hard I can't stand up the next day. You don't know how much I look forward to my alpha's marking.

It was more than the anticipation of me graduating from architecture! By the way, why's architecture so hard?! My mind could never cope with all the math and presentation but I am a natural-born genius, whether I can cope or not my mind was forced to learn fast. Heh. Boss was lucky to have me!

Later in the day, we will move to the safe house where we first spent our heat and where we created Stinky. What a memorable place. Everything was ready as always and uncle quack was on standby. My alpha can never bear any small matter to slip.

"Ready?" Sometimes I had goosebumps whenever Boss ask me if I'm ready, last time he asked me I went into labor immediately. Hopefully, we arrive at the safe house first before my heat comes.

"Ready! Let's go, hubby. It's time for you to bite me." (ノ^∇^)

The weather was good today and no hint of rain. The sun was shining brightly smiling upon us, blessing the two fated pair who were about to embark on a new chapter of our life.

"Nervous?" My alpha had me in his arms all this time. Sitting at the back sit of the car, our bodies colliding, the friction was itching me waking the desire inside me, "I'll be gentle, baby." Please, be rough!

Words that came out from his mouth fueled me, his breath that was hitting my skin slowly sends shivers down my spine as hair all over my body raised. Boss, leaned near to my gland and gave it a gentle lick. His soft and hot tongue made me shudder and I unconsciously emit the pheromones that were about to explode.

"Rain,"

Calling my name was illegal. Boss's pheromones, like a sneaky wolf, kept brushing my nose. His scent was so familiar but this scent was flirty and ready to hunt the prey in his arms. "Rain...haaa," Something's wrong!

"Are you in your rut too?!"

The partition between the front and back of the car answered my question as I caught the sound of it closing, "Baby, my body's hot..." damn! Boss's blushing and aroused face was so sexy I can't help but think of bullying him. Urghh!!! My alpha was so goddamn sexy!!!

I was pushed onto the chair and Boss was above me untangling his tie, "Baby," grinding his bulging crotch to my body, "baby, touch me." Fuck! With Boss's rut suddenly exploding on our way to the safe house, my heat was induced.

We both were in a state of euphoria. My instinct was telling me to pleasure my alpha and my alpha was begging for my touch, I extended my hand and touched his cock from outside his pants, "haaa..." Boss moaning did not escape my ears but flames the fire even more.