The gifts

No matter how shocked Boss was, we still proceeded with the plan. Preparations were put in place and my best friend was my sole coordinator. Huh! I'm sorry Pai, Sky was mine this week! hehehe...

Boss had to cram with his work. Today, he decided to work for two weeks worth of time. Of course, I gave him two days to do that. My alpha should be with me in this preparation and I need him to be my representative when dad spent too much or decide to add superficial decorations! I can't argue with my in-law before the wedding. ( ̄¬ ̄)

I want my wedding to be simple.

Worst, my soon-to-be husband wanted our wedding to be on his favorite race track! My love, my darling... honey! Why don't we do it on the road instead?! I get the importance of the race track but baby, I will never walk that far again!

So, I seduced my way to make him forget the race track. I sacrificed the flesh between my legs for that! Oh, I'm exhausted. Glad Saifa was helping and Sky was their hands-on.

In conclusion, our wedding will be held in one of the family's private islands which in fact was the real plan of Boss! Don't tease me again, boy! You don't know how scared I was just remembering that romantic night. (πーπ)

While Sky, with his assistant Pai, was in charge of decoration, food, and accommodation. Dad willingly took charge of our suit. Saifa was focused on the invitation. In the end, a few of the family's friends had to be invited.

On the day that Boss was free of work, we went to a jewelry shop and choose our wedding ring. This will be a simple western wedding and when our baby was born, we will have a Thai wedding and on the first year of our baby, a Korean wedding. \(★^∀^★)/

Boss promised to marry me three times to make up for the haste wedding. But the most important reason was, he was head over heels for me! *(*'∀`*)☆

It was also because of the marking. If we could, we wanted to do the bonding after the wedding but Uncle Quack said that it might be dangerous for the baby cause Boss had to enter the reproductive cavity first and knot with me before he could mark.

Boss had to say hello to the baby inside and the baby might get startled and leave my tummy so to avoid that happening, we will wait until the baby was finally out in the world.

"There's too much ring. They are all the same to me..."

We were in the jewelry shop which was a famous brand. I said I want a simple ring but Boss said "No, Rain should wear the best ring." so I agreed. It's not my money anyway.

"Then tell me what you like. We can filter it through that." I'm actually getting dizzy just looking at it.

"Hmm... I want a round one." Boss glared at me.

"... and with emerald gemstone." Automatically, all rings with no emeralds were taken away. Emerald was my birthstone. It symbolizes rebirth, youth, and good fortune. It's good for our baby too.

"I also want it thin in me but thick in you..." Boss groaned and pinch my gland as he whispered to me, "you will have that thick in me tonight." Damn! the place suddenly feels hot. Let them choose the ring, let's go home so I can have that thick in you, baby!

"Ahem," I had to clear the horny feeling in me, there were four remaining rings and we tried each of them. After multiple tries, we settled on simple yet got a lot of zeros in the price. __φ(..)

Boss told me that I should not settle for less, I know that. I want the best too but the best was not always the expensive one. Also, I'm not as rich as them so I don't really get how they could spend money like that, guess I should try to learn a little. 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Two days before the wedding, we flew to the private island. Uncle Quack did a quick test on me and when Boss received the green light, we speed our way to the location.

It was a very beautiful island, beautiful won't even be enough to describe it. The waters were crystal clear and blue, starfish were lying on the white shore and you can even see little fish flicking their cute bodies.

Our room was facing the sea and it was so serene, so peaceful and so romantic. "Do you like the island?" Boss was hugging me from the back while we were both staring at the never-ending body of water. "We can always come here if you want."

It would be a great escape from the bustling city, from reality, and from work. My cubs can run freely here while I and Boss bask under the sun. "I love it."

"Then, I will transfer the name to you." After saying that he took his phone and call his attorney, I was still processing his words when he said to me, "it will be ready tomorrow. This is my gift to you for giving me our little cub."

Oh. wow.

Wow!

Wowww!!!!

"It's mine?" I ask again. They can just give it like that? That fast?!

"It's yours." Boss then kissed my glands and the top of my hair, "everything you laid your eyes on in the future will be yours. Everything I have is yours."

But... was it okay to give it to me when it was his family's property? They don't need to talk about it? I won't be accused of robbing my husband, right? Like maybe they will call me a vixen, a snake, a slut who only approached Boss for the money?! then they will throw water on me and when Boss was not around they throw me away in a far country!

"You should talk to dad first, what if they throw a fit on you?" I am seriously and honestly scared right now.

"This island is mine. Well, dad gave it to me on my eighteenth birthday." Phew! so no drama in the future. Okay, I'll just say that Boss made me oversee it. Everything was cool. No need to panic. I'm calm. Always calm.

"Let's call dad," yes, yes... we should call and tell him in advance. "Dad, I gave Rain the island... yes, okay. Wait.." he pressed the speaker button and I heard the excited voice of dad.

"Rain, darling... Boss gave you the island. I also have my gift for you, the resort in Phuket is your darling. I already transferred the ownership to you last week. Congratulations, darling! Mwah!!!"

Fuck!

The resort in Phuket was a million worth! and was the second largest earning in all of the resort of the family! Fuck! Someone pinch me, please! I think I'm dreaming!

"My family loves you so much," said Boss while I'm still lost in thought.

"Rain?"

"Boss," unconsciously, my tears fell on my cheeks again. It was not the things they gave me that overwhelmed me with so much emotion but the thought that these people trust me enough to give such gifts.

They show their love to me through this and their care. This family's love languages were gifts and service. Boss was more on physical touch but my alpha serve me well. How am I this lucky? Am I allowed to be this lucky?

"Boss, I love you."

As tears continue to flow, my heart also continues to blaze with happiness. Boss cupped my face and kissed me gently, licking my tears away, "Rain, please remember this," wiping my tears he continued, "you are worth loving and these things, you deserve to have it."

"I love you more, Rain."

~~~

Birthday: I used Noeul's birthday cause I don't know Rain's birthday ༼☯﹏☯༽

Ring: