Part 11: Indoor Pool

Start from the beginning

"What food do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"You guys choose, what's your favorite restaurant?" I wanted to get to know them first.

He smile, "well then, get ready we'll bring you somewhere special to us" he put me down in front of my room and kissed the top of my head.

— —

Evander POV

There's a restaurant at the edge of town that me and my brothers used to go when our mom were still alive, it's beautiful and quiet my mom love the place, and I really wanted to bring little love there.

I head to shower, I couldn't help but imagine my little love. I saw how the blush form on both of her cheeks earlier, her mouth were slightly open, fuck how i wish that would open bigger and maybe she could be on her knees when I walked in to the pool earlier.

She made my friend woke up, her clothes doesn't help it either. My little love, love our pool if I could not find her anywhere and if she weren't with any one of us she, i can always find her in our pool. She wore an overall, that barely cover her legs, her thighs fuck how i wish i was in between that.

I could just imagine how good she looks on her knee waiting for me with her hair double braided that easily for me to hold and that barely outfit that she wore.

Fuck.

Third POV

Evander stroking himself faster, imagining his little love, his pre-cum were leaking just by imagining his baby. Lust kept on flushing over his head, he wanted his baby so badly, begging him for more.

He growled,

The waters from his shower head hit harder in his skin just like the rainfall. Sophia forgetting to ask what kind of restaurants they'll be going to, she walked in to Evander room.

She wanted to decide what she should wear tonight, reaching Evander door she wanted to knocked the door but it happened to not be locked and slightly open. She was hesitates to walks in but the trio told her to just walk-in their room and shouldn't knock.

Sophia didn't want to cross it, and decided to leave before hearing a soft but rough sound that she couldn't understand what. Her curiosity is took over her and she slowly open Evander room. She slowly follows the sound, it's getting louder she started to hear growl and figured it was his bathroom.

She's getting closer to his door and put her ears in it. She heard the soft slapping sound and heard her name briefly. Without realizing she slowly put her hand on her thigh trails to her women hood. She couldn't but to imagine Evander. Imagining his veiny arms in between her legs that she started to spread her legs bigger. She trailed and found her clit, holding her overall to the side with her tumb.

She didn't realize how wet she has been, Sophia hasn't been with anyone for so long, she didn't realize how him nor his brothers can make her feel things she hasn't felt before.

She was rubbing her her clit faster closing her eyes the wall behind support her weight. she tried so hard to close her mouth that ended her closing her own mouth by her free hand. She kept on rubbing it with his sound through the bathroom door, and caught her release right after he found his and she hear his long growl.