Beginning of a bizarre adventure (New)

Start from the beginning

I then black out.

3rd POV

Cleveland and Mordred see Y/n Feint. Mordred just lets him fall flat on his back, creating several large cracks in the concrete because of the weight of his armor, which desummoned after he hit the ground. Mordred just stood, stunned, and in shock.

Cleveland: I'm assuming that what Mrs. M/n said was was true then? Also how heavy is Y/n's armor?

Mordred then feinted as well, her armor creating smaller cracks, but still cracks, in the Concrete.

Cleveland: *Sweat dropping* Uhh. . . I think I need some help. *looks around and sees Enterprise and Hood, who just now returned, while a crowd of Azur Lane Kansens gathers around the two unconscious Imperials* Enterprise! Hood! A little help Please? These two passed out when I told them Y/n's Kid somehow got here! And Apparently his kids have Rigging!?

Enterprise: I'll help, I need to thank him for saving my sister, Hornet.

Hood: Kids? That. . . I don't know how to describe him, is he a Demon of Righteousness or an Angel of Death? Anyways, who would have thought. I'll help, but only because him and his sister saved our sortie, also because him and his Imperium have not been revealed to the General public, so we need to get him away from prying eyes. . . I'm still suspicious though, I mean, some parts of his rigging looks like Iron blood Rigging, just a lot larger. Not to mention the Eagles and Dragons, we've only ever seen Iron blood riggings in the Likeliness of animals, and even then, they only have sharks. . .

Le Small timeskip

3rd POV

Athena and her siblings were sitting with their grandma, Talking with their newly discovered aunts.

Athena: So grandma, you're a ship?

M/n: Yes.

Athena: And dad is too?

M/n: Yes.

Tala: SO COOL!

Wilhelm: Tala, really?

Tala: What? I want to be a ship too!

Wilhelm then facepalms.

Wilhelm: you do know those big cannons on your back mean you are a ship, right?

Tala then looks at her back and her face lights up with joy.

Tala: YES! BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!

QE: So, mother, these are my nieces? I must say, I wasn't expecting there to be a Lupo and an Aslan.

M/n: Yes, they are, as you may have noticed, Athena is the oldest and most mature here, Aslan and Tala are near inseparable, and Aslan is very overprotective of Tala. And out of all of the Family, Athena is the only one other than you and Warspite that favors tea over Hot Chocolate and Coffee.

QE: Really? Then we should get along ju-Wait, you and Y/n don't like tea? I understand Mordred, but you two?

M/n: Have you not noticed that I barely touch my tea? also, on another note, you do realize that Y/n acts more like an Eagle Union ship than a Royal Navy ship, Right? I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a Ranch in Imperial Territory. Also Warspite, are you alright? don't worry, your brother should be back soon with Zachariah's head.

Warspite then relaxes a little bit, she has been quiet ever since she recovered from the incident.

Warspite: How powerful is Y/n's rigging?

M/n: He could likely destroy a Large city with a singe shot from one of his tertiary guns in his Rigging's 3rd weakest form. Don't even get me started on Standard Imperial main Armaments, or armor for that matter.