104| First Girlfriend's Club

Start from the beginning

Then all of a sudden, Shawn grabbed Zoey by the shoulders and gently slammed her against the lockers.

"I want to talk to you!" He exclaimed.

"You are so lucky that I love you." Zoey said, pressing a kiss against his lips.

"When were you planning on telling me about Lauren's letter?" Topanga asked her boyfriend, holding the letter in front of him.

Cory looked at her hesitantly. "Uh... Uh... now. I was gonna tell you about it now."

"Cory, I have never once had to wonder if you were telling me the truth. You kissed her, and you lied to me about it. I don't know if I trust you now. I don't know how we're gonna work that out, Cory." Topanga said with a frown. She passed the letter back to Cory and walked away.

••••

Having the apartment alone, Shawn and Zoey spent their valentines day with each other. Blake went out to spend his first valentines with Angela while Jack and Eric went out somewhere.

Shawn and Zoey were making out on the couch while a romantic movie was playing on the TV.

Zoey wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her hands through the back of his hair. Shawn nibbled on her bottom lip, and she knew what he was asking for and she immediately granted him entrance to explore and taste the inside of her mouth. Their tongue's played with one another, Shawn taking full control of the kiss instantly.

Suddenly, Shawn pulled away and Zoey thought that maybe he'd had enough, but instead he moved his attention to the soft spot just under her ear.

Shawn started to give light kisses to her sensitive spot in the corner of her neck and the action had electric shocks shooting through Zoey's body to every limb.

Just when Zoey thought the feeling couldn't get any better, Shawn proved her wrong. He started to suck in the same spot that he was just previously kissing on. She had never in her life felt anything like this before and the sensations of Shawn's lips gently sucking on her neck had her shivering with pleasure.

The gentle sucking started to get more vigorous, which in turn had Zoey closing her eyes and tilting her head to the opposite side to give him even more access. Shawn's hand straight to move from her waist to her hips, gripping them roughly but she didn't mind at all.

Shawn's sicking became more and more intense as he went along and before Zoey knew what was happening a soft moan escaped her throat. That one action must have excited Shawn even more because he gave a deep moan of his own and started to suck even harder.

Zoey's moans started to come our louder and louder and more frequent and she knew people could probably here, but she couldn't care at the moment. Shawn was doing things to her that she never would have imagined possible and was loving it.

The moment of bliss was cut short when harsh banging was heard on the other side of the door.

The couple groaned in frustration. Zoey smirked at the annoyed expression on her boyfriend's face before they sat back up on the couch. She got up from the couch and walked to the door, opened it to reveal and stressed Angela on the other side.

"Hey, is Blake here?" Angela wondered.

Zoey furrowed her eyebrows. "Uhh...."

"Stop it, please. He's standing me up, isn't he?" Angela asked with a slight frown.

"No." Zoey replied, quickly.

"I guess Jennifer was right. He's just not ready for a serious relationship." Angela said.