Chapter 62 - 3.20 Second Small Star - After The Storm (M) [End]

Start from the beginning

Hearing his wife's words, Mo Yijun's heart thumped wildly. He forcefully suppressed the rising heat in his lower region. Reaching it, he pinched his wife's chin, lifting it to meet his eyes, only for him to see his wet, lust clouded crimson eyes that paired up with his flushed cheeks. "Wife nod if you agree. Once you nod I will not let you go."

Looking at his prey in this kind of situation, the hunter was bound to win. This person has always been his exclusively and in the future he will only become his. Yijun teasingly moved the hand that held Anya's chin to his cheeks with his thumb touching the slightly opened trembling lips.

Seeing his husband's playful grin on that handsome face, Anya could no longer bear the hotness of his body. He fiercely captured that thin lips imprinted with a sly smile. Biting in retaliation, Yijun hissed in pain of his lip being chomped on, the slight blood that flows from his wounded lips was licked gently by that small tongue and those cherry lips which he couldn't help but sucked as he slipped his tongue into that small wayward mouth, prying opened his teeth with no effort, greedily sucking at the sweet juice, pulling out with a strand of silk only to plunder back in.

With his free hands wandering inside that bathrobe, loosened by their wild movements. Yijun moved to remove his wife's bathrobe. His well-proportioned and sexy upper body exposed in front of him. Those 2 pairs of abs are well connected to those perfectly sculpted mermaid lines, you could see how slender that waist in nude which is even more attractive. On that chest were ripened cherry obviously for picking, Yijun reached for his wife's chest and pinch that pair of erect peaks, eliciting a licentious moan from his Anya. "Ah~ hm... M-More..."

Being subjected to his husband's ravaging, the sensation on his sensitive nub was doubled under the effect of the drug and quickly turned red under the kneading and biting of Yijun. Many nerve endings were transmitting the stimulation straight to his brain making it muddled from immense pleasure. With his other left hand busy pinching his wife's little cherries, his right hand was wandering lower to Anya's little brother. With a bit of precum stationed on the tip, Yijun could only rub it with his fingers, making Anya moan in return.

Playing with only his nipples, Yijun was able to make his wife cum once. "AH!~~" Anya's mind and body were burning with an intense feeling of hunger and thirst. Not giving him any time to rest, Mo Yijun using his wife's own seed lingering on his right hand's fingers probe in the other man's back hole.

It was Meng Anya's first time in this body but thanks to the aphrodisiac he was drugged with, some lubricating fluids were being secreted back there and with a little force, Yijun was able to push his finger inside. Feeling a foreign object entering him adding up the fact that he was drugged with a love medicine, instead of a painful sensation, he felt completely unsatisfied not only with the length, temperature and especially the thickness, leaving him discontented. Meng Anya twisted his waist in displeasure.

Seeing his wife disgruntled, how he wished he could fulfill his wants at this moment, but it was his wife's first time in this body, and he must prepare him well. Mo Yijun could only turn deaf to his wife's annoyed grunts as he pushed in out his finger adding one in after another until he reached the number of three. After teasing his wife's secret place until it swollen red from being penetrated by his fingers. He thrust it once more, but this time even deeper than the shallow ones, looking for that sweet spot.

Upon finding a small bulge within, he rubbed it gently making his wife gasp in surprised and moan loudly in pleasure. "Ah... T-That place...Hah~~" Yijun can see Anya's waist move his waist up and down wanting for his fingers to push in deeper to that place. Seeing Anya's eyes full of desire, he could only tease him by pulling out his fingers only for his wife to moan in displeasure. "Um~". His rod that had already swelled to a sinister shade that even his bathrobe couldn't hide it any longer.

[BOOK 1] I Love Destroying Worlds' Plot (BL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara