Chapter 162 - 6.22 Third Green Star - Danger

The scene of a huge olive colored anaconda jumping at Chino scared everyone in the area especially the child's family.

[XIAO JING!!!]

"CHINO!!!"

"YOUNG MASTER!!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

The soldiers for Unit Alpha didn't hesitate to run out of the mansion and grabbed on the snake's limbs. Some survivors jump to help as well. The old butler activated his strengthening ability and blocked in front of Chino without hesitation of throwing his life away for his young master. He hugged the young master intending to black the attack with his own body.

Lou Lan screamed as he activated his water ability covering Chino, Oreo and the other child within a water barrier. Wang Lei did the same thing and created a wind barrier around Chino.

No one noticed but at this moment Cao Junye's purple eyes completely turned pitch black and a small black snowflake tattoo appeared under his left eye. A sudden surge of darkness element surrounds his body attacking the huge snake with a strike that is supposed to be beyond his current level. Black spikes suddenly pierced through the body of the huge snake and bloody holes were made all over its limbs.

HISSS!!! SHAAA!!! A loud agonizing shriek came from the huge anaconda.

Everyone was shocked by this scene. They were all dumbfounded and were left speechless by this scene. They've watched their own general be covered with black fog like aura added with a tremendous dangerous yet pressuring presence excluded from him. It made them unable to breath properly and gasp for air.

Their suffering was nothing under the cold and hatred filled eyes of their general which now glares at the huge snake. He reached out his hands towards the direction of the snake. Following his gesture a black fog changes shape into a hand which grabs the huge head of the anaconda.

A cold yet hoarse voice echoes in the whole area. The snake tried to struggle but the black hand that grabs its head was too powerful from him to be freed.

"Bold enough to try harming this deity's son for a mere worm. Audacious!" said Cao Junye no... it was Ye Xiajie's soul who had forcefully awakened in time to save his son.

With a grip of his hand, the head of the snake had exploded like a rotten watermelon. A blood rain falls from the sky for a few minutes covering everyone under with crimson shade. Everyone, especially those ordinary survivors, had felt fear towards this supposed human general. They were shivering in Cao Junye's presence when those pairs of obsidian orbs fell on them, they couldn't stop their body from trembling. This shows how terrifying the general figure is at this moment.

Within those black orbs, there is no hint of emotions at all. No sympathy, feelings or care for living beings. Only indifference in the presence of life and death could be seen. Among everyone in the area only Chino's big eyes didn't show fear like everyone else nor hesitation to approach in fear of being rude like those Wang Lei's eyes. His eyes only show immense yearning as his tears even fell from his adorable face. Chino started struggling from the old butler's embrace.

He tearfully reached out his small hands towards his father. Even without his daddy telling him who this was, Chino knows that the Cao Junye right now is indeed his real father.

"Father... FATHER!!~~ Wuaaa~~~"

The old butler could only let go of his struggling young master. Everyone watched as the young three year old boy ran towards Cao Junye who had no expression on his face. The latter caught the small child who suddenly jumped on him. Letting those small arms wrapped around his neck.