Chapter 188 - 6.48 Third Green Star - Message From Uncle

The conversation had abruptly stopped with just one probing question from the little bun Chino. This is because none of the adults fathom how they should explain in simple words what is the meaning of top and bottom from Yun Suisen's sentence.

With silence spreading in the living, Chino continues to look at his parents with eyes brimming with curiosity.

Chino asked, "Daddy~ what is the top and what is the bottom?" The brave little innocent bun asked for the second time.

Ximen Xueya and Cao Junye for the first of their life don't comprehend what they should inform their son for an answer. They both possess intelligence beyond norms and had fallen into this kind of situation where their son proposed something they couldn't explain.

Shi Moye the brainless brave guy chuckles and said, "Little nephew~ the answer to that is simple. Take your daddy and father for example. Your daddy is bottom and gave birth to you while your father is top and created you. Simple right?"

"Simple my ass!" Yun Suisen covered his first husband's slack mouth while Su Liye hit his stomach to cease him from speaking any more nonsense.

Punch!

Arrgh!

"Muscle brain! What are you saying to a toddler!?" scolded Su Liye.

"I'm merely explaining it to my dear nephew! What did I do wrong?" responded Shi Moye.

"Lang, I think you are extremely boisterous because of the heat. Why don't you cool off for a bit?" said Ximen Xueya as he turned Shi Moye into a susceptible snowman and had him teleported outside the mansion to melt on his own.

At that point, an indifferent gaze wandered to everyone inside the room. Most of them avoided those glowing silvery orbs looking at them, especially when they examined the upturned corner of Xueya's lips. He is pissed off.

Thankfully the little bun after receiving an answer to his question had resumed eating his snacks. Little Chino had inevitably been like this. He likes asking questions to calm his curiosity but as long as someone delivers him an answer he would subsequently exhaust proper interest in it.

Cao Junye stood up and prepared to head to the kitchen, "The baked macaroni should be virtually done. I'll prepare the table."

"Father~ Xiao Jing wants to go too," said Chino.

Wang Lei followed over to help with plates and utensils. Cao Junye kissed in between his wife's eyebrows before taking their son from Xueya's lap.

"I'll call you when lunch is served," said Cao Junye.

Ximen Xueya smiled at him and replied, "Okay. Take your time."

Once the three left and headed to the kitchen, Ximen Xueya resumed the conversation as if nothing happened.

"Tutu or should I address you as Lucas?"

"A'Jing, can call me whatever you want!"

"I call you Tutu then. What did my Uncle require for you to inform me? Uncle wouldn't merely let you guys come to this high-ranked world unless the message he wanted you to convey to me is personal and a secret."

"A'Jing is so smart~ Yes, it's a personal message from Uncle Baojun and Uncle Siwang."

"Speak."

"Uncle says: 'Before the others notice, send the child home.' A'Jing, we are here to pick up Xiao Jing." said Yun Suisen smiling.