Chapter 135 - 5.36 First Violet Star - Lowland Tribes

At dawn the next day.

Few warriors were standing in front of the cave fully geared. In lead were Meizhou, Zhubao and Shizi. This group consists of at least 20 warriors and 5 doctors as well as apprentice doctors. Later before they reached the foot of the mountains this group would be split into one. 10 warriors would be coming with Meizhou and Shizi and head to the south forest while the rest of the group would follow Zhubao and check on the lowland tribes. If there are survivors then, they would help them if none then... they could only return back to the cave ahead of time. This is a plan approved by Xuebao, the current tribe leader of the Solune Tribe.

Right now the rest of the elders together with Sheya and Xuebao were seeing them off. Some females also helped prepare the necessities this group will need. Everything was prepared and the group only needed to depart after a short farewell.

Meizhou looked gently at his wife as he helped him properly cover himself with his coat. "Baby, I will be back soon. I promise."

"I know. If you find strawberries bring it back home. I'm craving to eat more and I've almost eaten all that is stored in the cave." said Xuebao.

"Hahaha~ I will definitely bring some home for you. Keep safe." said Meizhou as he kissed his wife on his forehead and lightly on his lips.

Xuebao said, "Be careful. Father and rest of the tribesmen as well. Remember your top priority is your lives. This above any others. I will only wait for 3 days at least and 5 days at most. If none of you guys are back after 5 days then I will lead people to look for you. There might be few unpredictable snow storms coming but don't worry those are just small ones and it's weak."

Then he passed two white jade crafted into a snowflake. Giving one to his father and one to his husband.

"Keep this one you. Break it once if you're in danger. Once it broke the ice and snow would protect the whole group at least once. I've made it as an amulet. During this season even if I'm not by your side I could somewhat know what is happening." said Xuebao.

Priest Anbao asked, "Baobao, are these jade made from your ability?"

"Yes. My abilities are at peak during this season. I could provide them cover even faraway as long they were surrounded by snow and ice." replied Xuebao.

Priest Linshe murmured in awe, "Amazing! The tribe leader's ability is too heavenly defying."

"It can only work once. Only use it at life threatening moments. I made these because I fear that the avalanche would happen again. Just for reassurance." said Xuebao.

Zhubao smiled once he heard his son's words. He knew that if not for his pregnancy, Xuebao himself would like to join them and protect them himself but unfortunately his current situation doesn't allow him too. He gently pats his son's head.

"We will be careful. Extra careful when treading inside the forest. Then we will try to come back as soon as possible. Father promised okay?" said Zhubao.

Xuebao nods his head and replies, "Okay. You promised. I will not forget."

"Yue, come with my husband. Help him finish his task as soon as possible. Something makes me uncomfortable these days." said Xuebao to his system in his mind.

[I understand, Host.]

"Let's depart!" said Meizhou.

System Yue in his invisible mode for the original residents had hovered towards his Lord God keeping even his presence to everyone else except for his host. Even Meizhou didn't know that System Yue had come to him. After a few more words of farewell the group had finally departed.