Chapter 90 - 4.27 Third Blue Star - Homeless

It's been three day since Xie Ye started living in Gui Lan's Manor. No one cared about him, just the fact that his name is written on the documents that he is one of the co-owners of this land, Xie Ye was even able to enter the manor without key codes from Gui Lan. His biometrics is obviously recorded as the owner of the house.

SID Headquarters.

Office of the Chief.

Xie Ye comes over to check the progress on Yi Zheng and Li Xing's side. While Li Xing is interrogating his twin brother with an esper who could influence one's will, Yi Zheng and Xie Ye were in the office waiting for him. The chief is currently buried under is working while peeking at his big brother seating on the customized couch which Gui Lan usually occupies. He looks at Xie Ye in a state of dubiety.

Yi Zheng's Thoughts: 'What's wrong with dage? Why is he folding the couch cover so carefully as if it's an invaluable object!? That blanket is only a few dollars worth, a cotton couch cover bought by Hei Lan in a night market. Urgent help! #Someonehelpmemyelderbrotherhadgoneinsane!?#'

On the other hand Xie Ye's thoughts were that of a worried husband.

'The texture of this couch cover is not good for Lan'er's sensitive skin. He'll get rashes. The pillow is not big enough and not soft at all. Let's bring these home and bring a replacement tomorrow.' Thoughts of Xie Ye.

Then as if remembering something Xie Ye who just finished folding the blanket and pillow looked at Yi Zheng after placing the two things on his lap like it's a treasure. Suddenly seeing Xie Ye looking at him, Yi Zheng's heart almost exploded in fear though his face remained neutral as always.

Getting stared at.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

'Damn! Did I do something wrong again!? I don't remember doing something wrong! Wuwu~ Someone save me! Xing'er please return soon. Your husband is about to get killed.' Yi Zheng's inner thoughts.

"A'Yi." calls Xie Ye.

"Y-Yes, Dage!" replied instantly Yi Zheng.

Xie Ye spoke, "You remembered the last time you've gone to Lan'er's house right?"

"L-Lan'er? [Ah~ dage must be talking about Gui Lan.] No I haven't gone to the Gui Clan's Mansion lately except when dage is there." replied Yi Zheng.

Xie Ye responded. "I'm talking about Hei Lan's Manor. That day you have to borrow clothes to Lan'er because you've played with the mud together with that man called Li Guang."

Yi Zheng suddenly remembered the scene of being tackled on the muddy ground by that scheming guy, Li Guang frowned upon recollection. "That... I remember."

"Good. Return to me the shirt and pants you've borrowed that time. I'll give you a week of time. Be sure to look for it. Else I would destroy your little den if you don't return my clothes." said Xie Ye.

Yi Zheng's face paled when he heard that his house might get destroyed because of clothes. "Eh? Why? Didn't Sir Hei say that the owner would mind losing a few shirts and pants?"

Xie Ye frowned and replied, "I mind! Return those clothes to me. You have this week to look for it or else..." Lan'er bought those clothes for me! Why would I allow someone else to wear it? It's mine alone!

Yi Zheng immediately agreed to it despite his confusion. After all looking at Xie Ye's dark face he knew that the latter isn't joking about destroying his house.

"I will look for it! As soon as possible!" Wuwuwu~ dage since when did those clothes become yours!? I'm so confused but more scared now.

Xie Ye responded. "Go clean up the Li Family by tonight."