Chapter 52 - 3.10 Second Small Star - Kidnapped

Starlight Company.

CEO Office.

​​

During working hours, Ye Baiyu had called his boss, Mo Yijun, asking him to head back to the Underworld City saying that his father was summoning him. With that Mo Yijun reluctantly separated with his wife and headed back to his city ahead of time. Meng Anya stayed at his office with Lin Xia having a long coffee break as they've both finished their work for that day.

Lin Xia asked while drinking coffee as he watched a live holographic video of his foolish slave currently getting stepped on by Mo Yijun for lying to him about his father. "Lord, are you really going to Underworld City after work?" asked his aide.

[Host, those people under your husband were planning to fake a kidnapping event to gauge your attitude. But they didn't expect that your husband's father, the Prime Minister, heard about your existence and wanted to use you to warn his son. He was planning on using his spies who worked undercover within the Underworld City. They were tasked to kidnap you and show a live feed to your husband of your death.]

'Where is that bastard of a father right now?'

The villain's father is currently at the Prime Minister Palace. This mature man had similar features as Mo Yijun though he is already in his mid-forties currently seating within his own office while talking to his subordinates on the phone, about the plan of kidnapping Meng Anya as a warning to his own son. The mature man is wearing a proud demeanor but expressionless face as he issued his orders. But for some reason this prime minister doesn't even know the name of his son's lover and instead gave the young man a pseudonym, boy toy. Obviously this person doesn't care who Mo Yijun's lover is, as long as he can warn his boy to hold back his claws.

Leisurely looking at the surveillance data his system had gathered. "Pfft! Funny Old Bastard." Muttered Meng Anya.

Lin Xia called, "My Lord? It seems that Sir Mo's subordinates were planning to kidnap you as soon as you entered Underworld City without Sir Mo's permission. Do you wish for me to inform Sir Mo?" asked his aide.

"No need. It's not like they were really A'Yi's people. You'll go ahead and meet A'Yi for me. Pass a message to his for me."

Understanding his lord's meaning, he knows that someone else is intending to kidnap his lord, but seeing that his lord wants to play around, he only needs to pass a message and nothing more other than that.

"What's the message my lord?" asked Lin Xia.

"Tell Yijun: 'Go pick me up afterwards, my dear~'. You can tell him that. Oh~ It's time. I'm going now~" Said Meng Anya as he prepares to leave.

Lin Xia stood up to escort his lord. "I shall escort you by the entrance my lord."

As they left the CEO's Office a familiar face was waiting for them by the elevator. It was the renowned Business Emperor and this star's Protagonist Gong, Cao Junzi. As well as his destined partner, the Protagonist Shou, Meng Lan. Meng Anya didn't hide his annoyance upon seeing this supposedly heavenly pair of this world, which the protagonist gong pretends to not notice and approached him with a flirty smile.

Smiling delightfully. "Hello! CEO Meng. I'm Moonlight's CEO, Cao Junzi. We've met before during meetings. I've dropped by to invite CEO Meng for dinner with your little brother, Meng Lan." Said Cao Junzi without noticing that beside him, the said brother's smile is twitching about to change to something ugly.

Lin Xia and Meng Anya remained silent as if they were dumbfounded, but the truth differs as the former just decided to observe this pair of foolish actors while the latter was thinking that he had enough of playing with this pair of slag protagonists. In short, Meng Anya totally got bored with these toys and decided to let them dig their own grave with their own hands. After all Starlight Company is fully under his control, the simple tricks this pair of protagonists used before will be totally useless as the main shareholders were all on his side.