Chapter 92 - 4.29 Third Blue Star - Room 0373's Reunion

Metropolitan Police.

Supernatural Investigation Department Unit.

Everyone was following the figure of Xie Ye who was carrying a young man in huge hoodies on his back while carrying a huge pillow and blanket with another hand. The man on Xie Ye's back had his face all covered by the former's wide shoulders and only the slight stray cobalt hair strand could be seen. Last night Gui Lan had revised the Authority he used on the heavenly laws. He made sure that everyone would recognize Hei Lan as Gui Lan. Since both Hei Lan and Gui Lan's identity had merged, his qualifications and origin were released. As the young heir of Gui Clan and the next seat to the Minister's throne everyone adored Gui Lan. He became the idol and model figure of the Esper world.

The reason why Xie Ye is carrying him to work is because he overtaxed himself with last night pleasure and frolic for a few hours with Xie Ye in the bathroom. He is now tired as hell.

Surrounding them were officers who heard about Hei Lan's real identity as Gui Lan.

"Isn't that Special Officer Xie?"

"Indeed. I heard he was busy with the preparation for the D-Day."

"If that's Special Officer Xie, then that person on his back must be...!!"

"It's Special Officer Hei Lan!!"

"Is it true that he is the prime minister's son?"

"It's true! Our espers comrades said that the one who saved them 15 years ago is him."

"15 years ago? He was only 6 years old that time. Are you playing with me?"

"I'm not. Don't treat him like normals. Even among the Espers he's above everyone else. They've said he had awakened so many abilities and was almost equal to Gods."

"How many did he have?"

"In the records it says that he has Telepathy, Retrocognition, Teleportation and Ice Element."

"Amazing~ he could use all those?"

"But wasn't Sir Xie's abilities amazing as well? It's not a lot but aside from mind reading his second skill is a badass. He could copy the abilities of other espers and make it his own."

"Indeed, thought he doesn't have 100% control over it, I heard that he could use at least 70% of its original strength."

All of the sudden the crowd heard a voice in their minds. It was Xie Ye's voice.

Xie Ye: {Get back to work! Stop loitering around during work hours!}

The stern and cold voice of Xie Ye resounds directly to their minds, scaring these little officers to death that they've saluted instinctively in response.

"Yes sir!" They disperse in an orderly manner after they've finished their salutations.

Once the people in the are left, only the quietness of the empty hallway remains. Somebody suddenly giggles breaking the silence in the area. It was Gui Lan who just woke up.

"I've let you copy my skills this morning and you're already using it. There is something you need to promise me." said Gui Lan.

Xie Ye pulled the one on his back to move in front of him and princess carried him.

"What is it? I'll promise you anything Lan'er." responded Xie Ye.

"Promise to never use Authority with Telepathy. These two abilities have conflicting nature. One seeks control while the other creates links for stability. It cannot be used at the same time. The backlash from doing so is a bit too much for the brain and body."