Chapter 45 - 3.3 Second Small Star - Outsiders

Bar.

First Floor.

​​

10 minutes before the rest come out of the private room where the others are. After Lin Xia prepared all things he needed by the bar's counter, Meng Anya sat in front of the camera wearing a bewildered emotion within those crimson orbs of his.

Ever since he went to that private room, Meng Anya had this familiar feeling of someone's piercing gaze. This gaze gives him a feeling of extreme obsession. It didn't just make Meng Anya feel nostalgic but made him unconsciously yearn for it. At first he chose to ignore it but in fact he only took a silent stand only for a moment to think through it. As if he thought of something, Meng Anya suddenly asked his system for help.

Meng Anya said to his system, 'Exe can you show me the scene inside that hidden room?'

[I can. A moment host, let me pull up the surveillance for it. Here it is, Host.]

Meng Anya with the help of his system was able to see the scene inside the hidden compartment. He can see two men resting inside but his eyes only wonder on one person.

The man's obsidian hair was combed messy with his chiseled handsome face. His silver irises narrowed into a squint and his thin lips pulled horizontally without expression. He looked charmingly evil but extremely handsome with a hint of dangerous sense.

Feeling that aura of death and blood, he always felt towards his husband's former bodies, Meng Anya knew this man was his. Of course he didn't need any proof, as long as he said this man is that person then no one could refute him. As he never saw wrong when seeing through at someone's identity. Which is why he decided to tease his man.

After completing his revenge for the original, Meng Anya prepares to leave the place with his aide, Lin Xia, following him from behind. Even though he found his man, Meng Anya currently has no interaction with him nor did the original do. He could only take his leave ignoring his yearning for his love in his heart.

The shadow guards that were tasked to protect him while hiding from the eyes of others had dispersed without his orders. Behind them is a chaos that is full of raging desire and lust, the mixing scent of alcohol, drug and sex, as well as humans who fell in state of feral beasts whose current mindset is only to mate. This chaotic scene was streamed live online especially mentioned the parents and acquaintances of the youngsters opposite their screens.

Ignoring the scene of hell he created himself behind him, Meng Anya took one look back at the position where the hidden room is. Staring straight at that supposed to be a wall when it was a one sided mirror which allowed those on the opposite side to see the event outside the compartment. Leaving a fleeting mischievous smile at someone inside the room as if he was sure that someone from there was looking at him. Only then, he left the bar and entered the car called over by Lin Xia to bring them home. Within the hidden room, two figures saw Meng Anya looking their way and felt surprise in their hearts.

The room was especially made with a special mirror which allows one to see what's outside but not what's inside. It's a one way mirror. People inside the hidden room can see what's beyond the window on their side. But it's supposed to be impossible for someone outside the room to see through the secret room.

Which is why when Meng Anya's gaze met theirs at that split moment, they knew that the little devil knew about the existence of the hidden compartment and that someone was looking at him. That playful smile at the end gave them chills climbing up on their backs. Those crimson orbs gave them a feeling of being exposed and it made them uncomfortable.

Gulp~ The man who has chocolate hair couldn't helped, but swallow his saliva when he saw Meng Anya peering at their room and giving them a playful smirk. He had bewildering thoughts at how that little devil knew about their secret room. He then twists his neck to look at the other man's figure wanting to see his expression.