99| Last Tango In Philly

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys." Topanga greeted when they met up with their boyfriends.

"What happened last night?" Cory demanded immediately.

"Nothing happened, we just danced." She replied.

"I am a little tired." Zoey admitted.

"Boy, that Nunzio sure knows how to move." Topanga said to her.

"Sergio's no slouch on the dance floor either." Zoey said, trying to hide her smile as she knew exactly what Topanga was doing. She then noticed the boys looking away from them. "Why, Topanga, I think they're jealous."

"I am not jealous, okay?" Shawn stated firmly as she stepped closer to him. "Did he touch you?"

"Sergio... or.... Nunzio?" She asked with a teasing smirk.

Shawn huffed. "Oh, what difference does it make? Zo, you were out with other guys. Dancing.... and sweating. And what is with all those zippers?"

"We asked you to come along." She told him.

"Yes." Topanga agreed, standing in front Cory. "And I believe your words were... puh."

"Puh...ssibly." Cory corrected.

"We like to dance. Our friends from work like to dance. We did nothing wrong. What's the big deal?" Zoey asked.

Shawn paused for a moment. "It's no big deal."

The bell rung.

"So then, you guys will come with us next time?" Topanga asked.

"Hey, wouldn't miss it." Cory replied.

Zoey placed a quick kiss on Shawn's lips. When they pulled apart, she grabbed his leather jacket out of his hands and placed it on her shoulders before walking down the hallway.

••••

Next day at the restaurant was very busy as Topanga and Zoey rushed around to the place to keep up with the pressure of waiting customers. Without them knowing, Cory and Shawn walked into the restaurant.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Topanga asked.

"We're here to beat up Sergio and Nunzio!" Shawn suddenly shouted in anger.

"Shawn!" Cory exclaimed, giving him a look.

"But we'd like to start with two el-grande burritos, please. Chicken, beef." Shawn added, pointing at himself and Cory.

"Look, guys, you can't do this. This is the busiest night of the week." Topanga told them before quickly rushing to the other side of the restaurant.

Shawn looked over at his girlfriend. "Zo, honey?"

"Sorry." Zoey apologized.

••••

Zoey had a great time once again tonight. The night left her in a lingering good mood as she walked into the apartment building. She entered the elevator and went down. She leaned against the wall as the elevator went up. It then dinged when it came to a stop.

Zoey walked out of the elevator and went to the front door but stopped in the hallway when she saw Shawn pacing in front of the front door.

"Shawnie? What are you doing out here?" Zoey wondered.

"No, here's a better question. What are you doing here?" Shawn questioned.

"I live here." She simply replied.

"Well, if you live here, why aren't you inside at 12:00 at night?" He asked.

"Well, we worked late, and a bunch of us went out." She explained.