"What!?" Hanni asked.

Minji then leans nearer, joining their foreheads together, and stared the soul out from Hanni's eyes before lowly mumbling again, "YOU BETRAYED THE TRUST BETWEEN US."

Hanni was even more lost by the other's words.

"Are we really friends? Just good friends?" Minji asked as she holds Hanni's wrists, "Have you always seen me that way?" Minji added, her eyes shows how hurt she was at this moment.

"Of-of course!" Hanni replied as she tries to break away from the tight grip.

"Everytime we do it when you're in heat. You think we are just friends?" Minji is so hurt to the extent that stabbing her a thousand times would be nothing compared to this.

She then slowly extends her hand, gently lifting Hanni's chin up, "At least...I... Don't think of them that way..." Minji whispers closely but was audible, she leans in closer, their lips only inches away.

No, do not say that...
I've never thought of you as a friend Pham Hanni.

[Flashback - Minji's father threw Minji's favourite teddy bear inside a trash can as he coldly looked at her feeling disappointed.

"Tsk! This is rubbish! An alpha doesn't have soft spots, you hear me!? If you're soft, you are not fit to rule!" He angrily said to Minji much to Minji's annoyance.

Minji looked at the teddy bear that was thrown away, feeling pissed off and not wanting to pay any attention to her father.

But, unbeknownst to them, Hanni was there, hiding behind a wall, and listening to everything.

After they're gone, she immediately ran to the trash can and picked up the teddy bear. She wiped the dirt off of it and washed it.

Ever since then, the teddy bear has always been with her.    ]

Minji knows that.

Please stop....
I like you... No, i love you...
I want to mark you.

Minji leans in closer and closer.

"Shut up." Hanni murmers.

"Hanni."

"SHUT UP FOR ONCE! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Hanni furiously shouted at her as she continues to beat her up with a pillow.

*Bam! .... Bam!... Bam...

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

"HANNI!" Minji snatches the pillow away, worriedly looking at Hanni.

Hanni hides her face, not wanting to see her.

Then! A loud bang was heard.... Just like the previous one, Minji's face was turned to the side, yet again with the same red marks visible on her cheeks.

Hanni slaps her. But soon realized what she has done and looked at Minji with horror.

Minji gently rubs her cheeks as she turns around, "Let's talk later, when you're calm. See you tonight." Minji lowly said as she walks away.

The door was shut, then soon came a popping sound from Hanni's notification but Hanni wasn't bothered by it, she was more worried at Minji, she felt sorry as she knew her action was wrong.

"Ah! I ruined it...
No, this is better! I can't keep being sk weak" She lowly mumbles as she holds herself closer as if she's the only one whom she can rely on.

Onto the notification...
{From Danielle : Can we meet today? }

_____

At the park,

"I'm going to move into the dormitory..." Hanni said.

"Really?" Replied a hype Danielle, feeling excited.

"I still have some things to organize, but I'll hurry up to get it ready." Hanni said forcing a smile for Danielle.

"Yes, registation for the semester is just about to begin!... As for organizing, you mean Kim Minji, Sunbae?"

Hanni looks down with frustration, "Ah! Is it that obvious?"

"Well, you went with her yesterday." Danielle replied.

"I am so sorry about what happened. I've been so busy lately." Hanni deeply apologizes as she fidgets her fingers.

"No, it's alright. Although, it makes me curious. Sunbae, by any chance... You...
Are you dating Kim Minji?" Danielle nervously asks.

"No, we don't have that kind of relationship." Hanni replied.

Yes, i have nothing to do with Kim Minji.
I should not have to.

"Ohh~ Seriously!? What kind of relationship do you have?" Asked a curious danielle.

"Were just... Best friends." Hanni reluctantly replied as she tightly grips on her soda can.

"But they don't look like besties..." Danielle thought to herself as she was more lost than ever.

"So Sunbae? How do you feel about sharing a room with me?" Danielle politely asked.

"Eh?"

"My roommate is leaving next semester. If we ask when we sign up, we can share a room!" Danielle excitedly exclaimed, sweetly smiling at Hanni.

She then leans in and whispers something to Hanni, "Also, wouldn't you feel more comfortable with me since I'm a beta?"

She leaps happily, "So? How do you say?" Danielle said showing her charming eye smile at her.

Hanni sigh in relief and smiles back, she still doesn't get how a girl she just knew can be this kind and caring.

"Yes, let's do that." She replied.

...

A/n: Okay! I think that'll be all for tonight coz I'll be going back to my studies and for that purpose, I've turned the chap a little longer than usual for y'alls to enjoy.

If I'm not too worn out, i might update more or maybe go straight to bed😂

Anyways, thanks for all the love and support.

With love,
Authornim💙