🍂🍁Chapter 46🍁🍂

Yoongi leaned in, wanting a kiss, wanting to ground Jimin and himself

Yoongi leaned in, wanting a kiss, wanting to ground Jimin and himself. He needed the omega's lips, needed to reassure himself their omega is fine, their pup is fine, safe, alive. Jimin's breath, warm and quick, tempting him, drew him in. No one could lie with a kiss. It was too deep, too personal. There was nothing to hide in a kiss.

Or when a kiss withheld.

Jimin turned his face away, the alpha's lips landing on his cheek.

"Come on, sweetheart." he cupped the omega's little swollen breast and brushed his thumb over the hardened nipple. "Give me those tasty lips. I'll make it worth it."

Still, Jimin kept his face turned away. the rejection reached into the alpha like a parasite, attacking something he'd thought was solid. When Jimin had fit into his life, when he'd become important to the alpha, when he'd made him want something he hadn't wanted in a very long time, he'd thought the path of his heart get solid. Now? Now when the omega turned his face away, when he denied him his eyes and his lips and his sweet touches?

The loss ached in his chest.

Still, Jimin's scent was enough for him to keep going. Their omega wasn't afraid. Pissed? Confused? damn near feral? Sure, but not afraid. As long as he wasn't afraid, they'd keep going. They'd satisfy him, his hormonal needs, even if his denials hurt. That didn't matter. They didn't matter.

It was the trait about being an alpha, even if it hurt them, they'd give everything to their omega. Anything they needed; they'd provide.

So, Yoongi returned his lips to Jimin's neck, over his pulsing scent gland, letting him keep the kiss. The omega moved, shifting, hips rolling despite refusing to reach out, to touch any of them.

After Jimin came for Jungkook, the alphas knew what he really needed. The omega needed to be fucked, needed to have his hole stretched around a knot. They all needed the completion and some sense of normalcy, a connection. So, when Jungkook rose after another lick, Namjoon pulled him toward the couch.

They situated without words and the other five sat on the couch beside them, all naked. the omega straddled Namjoon's lap while Jin helping him to balance.

Jimin grasped the alpha's meaty shoulders for balance, the touch instinctual but still welcome. He dug his nails into the alpha's skin when he slid down onto his waiting dick, taking him in like his whole being knew where he belonged, like his body got something his mind refused.

Jimin squeezed around his shaft, the tightness pulling a growl from his inner wolf, causing the alpha to drop his head back like some sacrifice to the omega.

He's is here. He's safe. He's ours. We can work everything else out later.

Jimin shifted, Jin's guiding hand on his neck pushing him toward Taehyung. The alpha's shaft disappeared past his parted lips.