🍂🍁Chapter 12🍁🍂

When the alphas came back to the room again to check the omega, they saw he stared at the ceiling blankly, scent increased three times as before, breathing shallow, slick leaking profusely. They got worried about the poor omega.

But the omega didn't even smell them in the room or notice them standing at the end of the bed.

Two alphas looked at each other before nodding as they both sat beside him. the omega let out a yelp.

"You okay baby?" Hoseok asked in a worried tone, to which the omega looked at them with glassy eyes.

"Don't worry baby. Just relax and let your alphas take good care of you. Hmm?" Hoseok muttered, taking Jimin's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Hoseok-ah, keep his mouth company, yah? I'll prepare him for you." Yoongi smirked, reaching for the nightstand and fishing out lube. Hoseok nodded before capturing the omega's lips in a tender kiss.

Yoongi on the other hand remove the duvet from the tiny body. His hand went in between Jimin's thighs, revealing the omega's hard dick and hole that's wet with slick. Yoongi licked his lips, spreading Jimin's thighs carefully before leaning down to lick the slick off of Jimin. Jimin moaned into the kiss, feeling the shocks of pleasure all throughout his body. Hoseok skimmed his fingers on the omega's stomach to his chest to play with Jimin's nipples.

Jimin moaned in the kiss from the pleasure he felt from his nipples and his bottom half. Yoongi licks the never-ending flow of slick off the omega, all the while holding Jimin's cock in between his hands, massaging the glands which just fills the omega with extreme toe-curling pleasure. He's glad that he's experiencing something like this with these men and He never want to felt this way again, not with anyone else.

Yoongi moved his mouth from Jimin's hole and to the omega's balls cupping them with his hands as he kissed them. The ebony haired alpha moved his lips upwards, kissing the length of Jimin's dick as he worked his way up to the shaft. Yoongi lube all over his fingers and Jimin's hole.

Hoseok broke the kiss, letting Jimin's mouth free so that he could tell if Yoongi was hurting him or not. The brunette alpha settled for Jimin's neck instead, littering it with hickeys and kisses.

Yoongi carefully added one finger in Jimin's red swollen hole, looking at the omega for any look of discomfort; his mouth still full of Jimin's shaft.

Jimin just looks pleased and dazed, nodding at Yoongi to go on. The alpha added another finger in slowly, still keeping an eye on the omega. When Jimin still hasn't shown any sign of discomfort, the alpha began to scissor him, working his way on carefully stretching his already stretched hole. With his slick and lube aiding the stretching process, all that Jimin felt was pleasure. He could feel Hoseok's hands roaming and admiring the omega's body, all the while sucking on his neck and sometimes biting Jimin's nipples as well. The warmth of Yoongi's mouth just builds up more pleasure in him, he just feels pure bliss; he came in Yoongi's mouth without warning but with a loud beautiful moan.

Yoongi pulled away from Jimin's cock with a small 'pop' sound and pulled Jimin in for a kiss. He can taste his own cum on the alphas tongue and before he can even react another pair of lips replace the previous one.

When the two alphas ending their kissing session with him, they returned to their previous positions and the omega's body is once more the centre of attention. Hoseok kissed Jimin once again, while the other alpha's fingers snaked around Jimin's neck, choking him as they kissed passionately.

Yoongi was now on his third finger. Looking at Hoseok's cock, he'll just need to stretch the omega a little more so that the he can finally be fully prepared. Finally, he deemed Jimin ready enough for Hoseok.