🍂🍁Chapter 6🍁🍂

The five brothers are almost inseparable since their 6th birthday except one or two times and today was one of them. They just came to the southern part of Seoul and decided to do some research about the place, where they going to live for goddess knows how long! All of them went to different ways to complete the research sooner. Seokjin came to side where all the cheap bars and restaurants situated and this is where the dark alleyways are maximum. Suddenly he felt dizzy when a unique scent hit his nose. His Wolf wanted to jump out and take control, howling and clawing his chest. He knew someone must be in his preheat. He felt the urge to follow that scent but he control that, as he knows that might be dangerous. He mind-linked and everyone except Namjoon responded. Seokjin told them to come as soon as possible and they did as fast as they could and the first thing that hit them was that scent.

Namjoon was on the woods when he heard a howl. Pain or Sorrow he couldn't tell. He ran toward the source of the sound. He saw a brown wolf lie on the dirt with eyes closed. Beside that wolf there's another wolf next to him which looks lifeless. He didn't know it should be safe to go near him or not, so he just stood there waiting for the latter to make a move. That's when he saw blood flowing underneath him and soaking that wolf's fur and the soil. Namjoon got close to him to help but the latter didn't able to think straight and mistake him as a threat. The wolf pounce on him but Namjoon's quick reflex saved him from the attack. He couldn't muster the courage to attack on an injured wolf so he just dodged those attacks and wait for the wolf to get tired before helping him. After a while that said wolf fall to the ground with a thud. Namjoon checks on the wolf just to find that his breathing getting shallow. He has no idea what to do, so he just picked the injured wolf and ran towards the city hospital. The scent told him that the said wolf is an Alpha and smell quite similar to them. And that's what play mind tricks on Namjoon. But he didn't dwell on it and focus on the injured alpha and his running.

Namjoon get to hospital with him and the doctor immediately took him to the operating room, but that didn't new to him. the thing caught his attention was there was a severely injured omega who needs immediate medical attention but got none except some first aid. Namjoon felt sick on his stomach and went out. He took a mental note to make that change.

meanwhile in the alleyway....

"Hey."

"what's going on here?" Jungkook said in authoritative tone.

"Doesn't concern you," Roach said. "Mind your business and go away."

It's Taehyung's turn to growled. "Just being alphas doesn't make anyone your slave or plaything, it just makes you a raging alpha-hole."

"Fuck! He passed out." Seokjin express worriedly glancing at the unconscious body that was dropped on the ground.

"Get the Fuck off him" Hoseok growled loudly which make everyone flinch.

"who's gonna make me?" Alpha two asked. "We found him, he ain't got a mixed scent. He's ours."

"The fuck he is." Jungkook roared "omegas aren't property, and this one is beyond your grasp."

"Look, If you want, we can share. No sour feelings okay!" the alpha named Boseong said with a smirk in his tone.

And that's when the hell broke loose. Jungkook lunged forward and throw a punch in the said alpha's jaw and kick him in the gut which makes him spit blood. Taehyung also join the fight when he saw that the other alpha ready to attack Jungkook from behind. They were a lot stronger than those leaches so it just takes two or three punches and some kicks and they flew off.

Seokjin ran forward and knelt next to the unconscious body and held him close. He can feel the tingling sensation that goes through his spine but he ignore the feeling and let his soft motherly instinct take over. (HE HAS A MOTHERLY SIDE BECAUSE OF HIS OMEGIN AND FATHER ARE TRUE MATES)

"Now what should we do with him?" Hoseok gulped trying to hold back and asked in a hushed tone. "should we call the authorities and let them know?"

Seokjin about to answer when the youngest Jungkook loses his control over his wolf. His eyes flash red and he growled "MINE". Taehyung understood the matter quickly and held himself and Jungkook back.

That's when a soft cry escaped from the lips of the limp body, "No. Don't wanna go. Help me."

Seokjin quickly check him only to find that he is still in daze and about to go in his full heat. And that's panic him more. Cause there are no omegas or betas with them to tend to the omega and if he goes in his full heat that might trigger their rut early and if that happens... Seokjin shuddered at the thought. But they can't afford to leave him here in cold with god knows what danger. So they took him to their cabin and let him rest and wait for Namjoon.

Namjoon was about to leave when the doctors came out of the surgery room.

"Are you with the patient?" doctor reluctantly asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"Well, he loses a lot of blood and the blood type he has is very rare. We have no stock of that. We don't know if we can save him."

"May I know what kind of blood he has?"

"AB-"

Namjoon was shocked. He couldn't think what to say. His omegin told him that they all have very rare blood type because of their father. And it's true, all of them has negative blood type.

And that's when the reality hit him. their search is over. He has found their lost brother, their lost pillar.

So, he quickly said, "I will give blood, as much as he need. Just save him." a drop of tear rolled down his cheeks. 

💌Author's Note💌

💌Author's Note💌

hello my lovely readers, I was not feeling well that's why I won't be able to post. but here we are with another update. hope you guyz enjoy it. 

anneyeong 

💜 Borahae 💜

next chapter will be uploaded soon...