🍂🍁Chapter 5🍁🍂

Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, the most eligible and handsome bachelors in the whole country, soon to be the head alphas of Silver Moon Pack. Many famous packs are dying to tie knot with them or marry their omegas, betas or even alphas with them. But they were not interested as they wanted to live like they wished.

Living in Seoul was not their idea. They would rather live in New York or London or Paris like their cousins or friends than suffer in cold or burn in the summer. They were against it wholly. But they couldn't deny the fact that they have some responsibility toward the pack as pack leader's sons. But right when they finally made their mind to go to their own path their characterless father decided to step down from the Post of Head Alpha to live his life more fully (or should I say more shamelessly). That's the reason they despise their father. The five brothers hate that man so much that they take on their deceased omegin's surnames and not his father's. Maybe it was pathetic but they couldn't let go of the place wholeheartedly, just because of their omegins. That's the only memory they had of their omegins. They took their last breaths in that same place and they didn't want to lose it.

But they had another reason to not to leave Korea.

They have to find their lost brother Min Yoongi.

When they were pups their omegins take them to some park for hunting practice. When they got tired their omegins had sat them down, gave them water and delicious homemade fruit cakes, cookies and explained them that it was their duty to protect their pack, after their father. They taught them to always stick to each other and told them to find their lost pillar, their brother. But they didn't think they had to take the responsibility this soon just because of their shameless father, who just wanted his own happiness.

Seokjin was the eldest of all of them. He had to look up after his brothers. He was very charming and wished to become an actor.

Jung Hoseok was the second in command in group and the sunshine and hope. He wanted to become a dancer.

Kim Namjoon was the leader of the group and the calmest person you've ever met. At the age of twenty-five he was managing a pack of over 200 wolves along with his brothers while expanding their business. And no, they did not find their mate yet. He always scoffed at the idea of finding one and settle down because who would love him? As the clumsiest one in the group and being a god of destruction, he had this very insecurity in him.

Kim Taehyung was the second youngest of the pack and the comedian of the group. He can do anything to make his brothers laugh. He was the kindest soul just like his omegin.

And there is Jeon Jungkook. Youngest of the group and is good in everything (GOLDEN MAKNAE Y'ALL). He was very fond of his hyungs and admire them very much, specially Namjoon and being the youngest he's the most spoilt and the most loved one. Also, the most hot headed one.

The alphas often got looks from the pack elders, especially their wives. Because ideally, they were supposed to have their omegas and settle down. Produce pups and take charge of the pack. None of which they were looking forward to.

Their pack resided in the wilderness of the north side in Seoul. For a place such as Seoul the alphas expected people with guns, heavy snow falling and excessive heat. Two of them was true. Heavy snowing and burning heat. They hate the weather here when it snowing, they ended up cleaning the blocked path and in summer they had to stuck in their houses to prevent a sun stroke.

They always wanted to live outside of Seoul, on their own, experience the ditzy glam life or some countryside by the seashore. And New York, London, Paris they were way better than Seoul but their pack was adamant about shifting. They didn't like to live here a bit but they were way past complaining about it.