🍂🍁Chapter 17🍁🍂

The cabin was like nothing like Jimin expected. Six bachelors living in a cabin in the middle of the woods and the city conjured up images of deer heads on the wall, with rifles, bows and arrows in every corner. What he saw was as though their mates or eommas had been in decorating.

The house had nice art on the walls and the furniture looked nice and comfortable. As he walked into the house, he saw the kitchen, which was full of state-of-the-art stainless-steel equipment. 

Then, a thought made Jimin to pause

Then, a thought made Jimin to pause. 'What in the world made me think that they were bachelors? They said they had a cabin here. That didn't mean they didn't live there with their significant others or that the cabin wasn't simply their getaway'.

For some reason, Jimin's heart sank at the thought of these alpha men having other omegas in their lives. He didn't know why he felt that way, since he just met them second times. though they had a past together but for him that doesn't count. Maybe it was the side effect of the fairy tales he read throughout his childhood to adultery, where the damsel in distress getting rescued by prince charming. Or in his case, by six prince charmings.

During this short time Jimin had been with these guys, they have been transformed from scary abusers to sexy rescuers, whom he would like to get to know better but can he trust these guys enough to do that? the omega already half fell in love with Taehyung, and felt tingling when he was with Jungkook as the alpha held him against his heart while he carried him to the cabin.

The other thing Jimin noticed almost as soon as he walked into the door was that two gorgeous male in cooking attire. his stomach rumbled loudly at the thought of food. he flushed red with embarrassment when he realized that they could hear it.

All six of the men smiled. Hoseok said, "Finally, an omega who can admit when he's hungry. Or at least his stomach can."

They laughed, and then there was another thunderous growl, telling everyone that the said omega's tummy didn't see anything humorous in the situation.

The omega was ushered into the dining room. He was really impressed by the solid oak dining table and the comfortable padded chairs placed around it. Everything was neat and orderly and was very homey.