🍂🍁Chapter 36🍁🍂

Holding the door shut didn't last long before a crack appeared up the center

Holding the door shut didn't last long before a crack appeared up the center. Seemed the alpha wouldn't let some wood keep him from his mate.

Jimin ran for window when the crack splintered further. His hands grasped the frame, ready to throw himself out of it. The window was small, a tight fit Jennie or him. he doubted a male that size could get through it.

Except, when he perched himself half out with the window track, a grip on his waist yanked him back. Pain exploded through his side when he struck something. The toilet, he realized, but didn't have time to do anything other than struggle to breathe.

The alpha wrapped his in Jimin's hair and yanked him from the bathroom. "Where's Jennie?"

Jimin's feet slid on the floor while he pulled him by his hair, his eyes tearing from the pain and the fact he still couldn't breathe. His knees struck the ground as he trailed behind him, trying to keep up. He was trying his best to protect his stomach from any hit, so that his baby wouldn't get hurt.

"You're the one who helped her, ain't you? She wouldn't tell me the name, but you're the bitch who helped her." He didn't just release him, but threw him down. A few strands of his hair came out, stuck in the ring on his finger.

He walked away, but Jimin's head swimming, he couldn't get his feet under him to run. He still couldn't pull a full breath, ribs screaming, lower abdomen throbbing in pain. Jimin fold himself, arm pinned there as if he could protect his baby.

The slamming of a door and his curses preceded his footsteps. "Where the hell my daughter?"

"Gone," Jimin wheezed out.

"Gone? Gone where?" The alpha barked.

"Where you can't get them." Jimin pulled himself to his knees, but couldn't straightened, not with the pain course through his whole body.

The alpha crouched on the ball of his feet, wrapped his fingers in Jimin's hair and tilted his face up to look at him. "I'll find them. I'll always find them. They're mine."

Jimin's fingers slipped into his jeans pocket as he met his gaze, not backing down, not giving an inch. He'd run from alphas through half of his life, and this was it? Not a chance...

Well fuck him, because he wasn't running again.

Fuck him and his belief he owned Jennie and Jihyo. Fuck him for stealing everything from those two.

"They'll run so far and so fast you'll never find them. I hid them once and now? Now that she's seen you for the coward you are, she'll go where you can never find her."

Fury washed across his face, and the backhand came so fast he couldn't brace for it. It had been a long time since he'd been hit by a man, by an alpha. the momentum from the blow threw him to the ground, his cheek awash in pain.

The alpha got on top of Jimin, his weight pinning him down. His hand wrapped around Jimin's throat, tightening down so he couldn't draw in air. Still, he closed his fingers around the pocket knife and flicked it open near his thigh. His hand shook, but he lifted his arm in the small space between their bodies just as his ears thundered and his eyes watered from the choking.