🍂🍁Chapter 10🍁🍂

Jungkook moved backward, locked inside him, before collapsing onto the couch. Each tug of his solid knot on the omega's overworked body had him whining softly, the sense of being trapped creeping into him.

At least, it did until another set of strong hands stroked his sides, then slid down his body to remove the shirt. Green eyes and a too-charming smile met his blues as he pulled the shirt above his head. "Hey there, beautiful."

Jimin frowned, but said nothing before the alpha leaned in and took his lips in a kiss.

He didn't kiss him like Jungkook, not as if owning him. No, he coaxed, he played, he teased his bottom lip until he parted and let him in. He placed his palms on jimin's chests and his thumbs brushed his nipples. The touch set off another aftershock, causing him to tighten around Jungkook's knot again.

Jungkook groaned, hands on his hips. "Damn it, Taehyung, wait for your turn."

"I've never been good at waiting," the alpha, Taehyung it seemed, all but purred when he broke the kiss. He leaned down and captured a nipple between his lips, swirling his hot tongue around it.

Jimin's hips squirmed, that need which had only just reduced rising again. How could he feel that need again? How could he make him want him so fast?

His other hand continued with his nipple, first brushing it with his thumb, then closing his fingers around the peaked tip with a tight pinch.

He arched into the touch, into his callused palm and against his full lips.

The touch of the alpha's fingers against his rock-hard dick had him gasping, though, even stretched as he was around Jungkook's rigid cock

The touch of the alpha's fingers against his rock-hard dick had him gasping, though, even stretched as he was around Jungkook's rigid cock. It seemed wrong for an alpha to touch him while he was still knotted by another, and part of him expected a fight.

Instead, Jungkook groaned when he pulsed tightly around him as Taehyung leaned back, lips pulled into a wider grin.

"Oh, little omega, you're going to be so much fun." The words, sweet as they seemed, sent a shiver through Jimin.

Taehyung might prove more difficult than Jungkook to control himself around.

The next ten minutes passed in a haze as Taehyung tormented his needy body. He traced his hole, spread wide and trapped on Jungkook's thick knot, and each time he started to come down from his high, he stroked his hard dick again. No matter how he squirmed, how he whimpered at the sensations forced on him, he could do nothing but feel. As Jungkook's knot shrank, the delicious pressure deep inside him lessened. A hard stroke of Taehyung's palm against his hard member had his hole tightening down enough to force Jungkook's knot free.

An unhappy whine signaled his feelings at the loss, Taehyung's agile fingers and his attentive lips having stroked that need to a blaze.

He chuckled as he pulled him up, then into his lap on the same couch, and for the first time, he realized he'd stripped down. His cock, already hard and eager, had Jimin reaching for him.