🍂🍁Chapter 9🍁🍂

The alpha flicked the button of his jeans, drawing down the zipper before pushing his hand into the parted fabric. He gripped his leaking member and squeezed it lightly, his breath heating the omega's ear as he groaned. he delved his hand deeper inside the omega's pant and slid his fingers against his drenched hole.

He pulled his hand out, then roughly slid his jeans and underwear over his hips. He used his foot to shove them to the floor, but his feet wouldn't come out with his shoes still on.

A grumble, then another set of hands worked his shoes off. "You always were impatient," said charming voice.

Jungkook twisted his head to snarl at the man helping disrobe him. "Shut up, Taehyung."

Jungkook spun him around and shoved him against the wall once his pants and shoes were gone. The smooth paint cooled his cheek, easing the heat that covered his skin.

Jungkook's hand grasped the back of his neck while his other pulled his hips from the wall. He kicked his feet apart, spreading his legs, before the blunt head of his shaft pushed against his hole.

Before he entered him, he stilled, leaning forward to rake his teeth against his earlobe. "My name. Say it."

Jimin shook his head, the action pressing his cheek tighter against the wall.

His growl came out low, threatening, and only made him need the alpha more. "You're lucky I can't resist your scent. Otherwise? I'd have you begging me before I gave you a thing." He bit down on his shoulder, and his hips moved forward to fill him.

A loud moan came out from Jimin. It was long, drawn-out and desperate. His hands, set on the wall, curled in at the way his cock stretched him.

His shaft filled him, forcing his body to part, to yield to him

His shaft filled him, forcing his body to part, to yield to him. Each thick inch he fed into him set off another gasping shudder as he stroked parts of him which was pure and untouched. He woke something inside him he'd never thought he had, a lust and want so strong it frightened him. He never stopped or slowed his advance, and his body greedily took everything he had to give.

If Jungkook hadn't given him what he'd needed, he would have scored his nails down the wall and demanded.

"O-oh fuck! It's so hot... so-so tight." Jungkook groaned as he stilled for second, not wanting to release so soon entering the omega.

Jimin's breath hitched at the new feeling of pain, but thankfully the pleasure was over riding it.

The thrust of Jungkook's hips, the way his body surrendered for him, had his back arching to press against him more. His bite remained until his body sat tight against hers, until he'd buried every thick inch into him trapping him between him and the wall, two immovable things.

He released his shoulder, then dragged his nose up his throat to behind his ear. His chest didn't leave an inch of space between them as he inhaled and released a heady groan. He gave him no time to adjust, the hand not trapping him against the wall going to his hip before he set a hard pace.